21 October 2011

Hey KingCast what's up with Producer Dorothy Aufiero, writer Casey Sherman's screen adaptations and the Internet Mafia?

Answer: I don't know about the progress on the "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains" screen adaptation (huge background post). I am not a consultant on that and I can only hope that things are progressing well on it. As to the Maura Murray investigation James Renner and others are liking my material and continuing to hope. Anyway as to the Bad Blood shootings, you see my summary in the movie at top, meanwhile we can look forward to a screen adaptation of Finest Hours as well as Deadline Hollywood reports that Disney has acquired the rights. Interestingly, my comment was removed from the Finest Hours story. Life is funny like that, in the modern era of the press we don't use traditional print methods that we used to use back when I cut and pasted with a damn exacto blade, but I am still the proverbial ink spot that some people want to erase. Now Casey Sherman, pictured with Yours Truly, right, and in this book launch video ("King provided documents when the trail ran cold") has noted in "Bad Blood" that I am a "Thorn in the side of NH Law Enforcement" but apparently it goes even further than that, so I think we should examine in fuller detail:

Roll Call - Emily Heil and editor Paul Singer served as mouthpiece for Kelly Ayotte's Chief of Staff John R. Easton who Defamed me as he sought legal defense money in a Free Press Lawsuit by stating that I have filed "frivolous lawsuits" against Kelly Ayotte. He had not one scintilla of evidence to support that statement. See yesterday's update on the John Easton profile and lawsuit, KingCast v. Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD, NH Dist. 2010-CV-501. In the update you can read the Memoranda for next week's court hearing, noting my non-monetary and reasonable attempt to conclude the litigation when I was NENPA guest speaker at this year's Winter Conference and Trade Show.

Daily Kos - Reason given that I wrote too much about Kelly Ayotte's bogus criminal charges against me when I was NAACP Legal Chair, even though I was correct and it involved a First Amendment issue. Did I defame anyone or write anything inaccurate? Nope. A few folks understood and congratulated me, but they were overrun by tyranny of the majority. Markos Moulitsas BTW is a former CIA operative.

Firedoglake - No reason given, it was after I posted the Niggermania video after Niggermania said they supported Kelly Ayotte and Ayotte refused to decline their support. Firedoglake is connected with the same Internet mafia as Daily Kos. Worse yet, they even tell a bald-faced lie, as if I am going to actually delete my online commentaries from anywhere: "This user has elected to delete their account and the content is no longer available."

Scribd - Jackass Jason Bentley removed a story (and my entire account on one alleged infraction mind you) that I helped edit BEFORE I could even issue my DMCA response to the guy known as "Bill Christy," who posed as a JAG Attorney, he was really a welder, ahem. The guy had written "Try Greg Floyd for Murder" and it is indisputable through emails that I edited the piece. So they favored a guy who impersonated a goddamn military officer over me, fascinating. For a time that was a crime until the Stolen Valor Act was repealed.

Wikipedia and Jimmy Wales - Refused to post valid and verified information about former NH AG and current U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte even though I used secondary sources that they regularly use.

Boston Middlesex Court - Judge Spencer Kagan is asking Jay Korff to ask me to remove material about him from my journal. I respectfully decline and offer more information and a new movie about eMusic CEO, Columbia Adjunct Professor and International Felon Adam Klein.

Boston Herald, Boston in General - I busted on the Boston Herald and WDHD Channel 7 for I know for fact that certain colleagues of mine can't be too closely associated with me.... or else!

Northeast Shooters - Banned me for my comments about a certain (now former) Revere, MA cop named Evan Franklin. Naturally I was right about him and now his ass is fired not long after I completed my 30+ video file from my daily HD video coverage of the Dan Talbot murder trial. I gave the American Public more stills and more video and more analysis of the issues in that case than any other media source regardless of size.

Wired Journalists - Application pending. I think I have earned admission and hope that they concur, I wrote Dan Kennedy about this a few days ago.

The uptake -- I average 300 hits a day, often from major press when they need information they can't get anywhere else. And my page rank is still at 4 despite all of these huge page rank boosters giving me the bum's rush, think about that. If they had not, it would surely be more like a 6. But it's not so much about numbers..... while I believe my site will continue to grow, I don't care if I write for 300 or 3, I'm going to keep on doing what I do and saying what I say and going into courtrooms with that 1080p camera and courtroom analysis and you know what? Because nobody else does it on a consistent basis around here. Now go ahead and prove me wrong.

So is KingCast the Bad Boy of the Internet, or is the Internet just a Bad Place to start with.....

Meanwhile over at Allemagne folks know I'm bringing the Real on the Kelly Ayotte Franconia shooting coverup with Liko Kenney, Greg Floyd and Norman Bruce McKay, they are particularly interested in Operation Greg Floyd: The documents I re-posted about Greg Floyd's background that Kelly knew about before she gave him a pass on murder charges -- and criminal menacing against Caleb Macaulay -- in 24 hours.
Deutsche Telekom Ag ( [Label IP Address]    2 returning visits

Deutsche Telekom Ag ( [Label IP Address]    2 returning visits
Germany FlagAlbstadt, Baden-wurttemberg, Germany    
22 Oct06:24:40
22 Oct08:45:32
22 Oct08:46:13
 kingcast.net/ (Exit Link)
22 Oct09:10:53
22 Oct09:11:31
22 Oct09:25:55
22 Oct09:26:32
22 Oct09:29:13
22 Oct09:29:33
22 Oct09:30:32
22 Oct09:31:27
22 Oct09:32:28
22 Oct09:32:29
22 Oct09:32:31
22 Oct09:32:32
22 Oct09:32:34
22 Oct09:32:35
22 Oct09:32:36
22 Oct09:32:38
22 Oct09:32:42
22 Oct09:41:57
22 Oct09:44:07
22 Oct09:45:14
22 Oct09:45:15

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Also part of the subtext here is the relative dearth of black or other minority faces in the high tech blogosphere. At wired journos 1/35 of the members are black, or 3%.

One of their members -- Josh Wolf -- I supported five (5) years ago.

Obviously I'm not advocating for inclusion using skin color as proxy for merit, but clearly I have crossed the merit threshold long ago :)

-The KingCaster.