20 September 2011

NH Supreme Court temporarily helps Shawn Masterson avoid ethics complaint in dirty Wells Fargo Mortgage Fraud case.


Horace v. LaSalle, anyone?

I guess Judge Nicolosi didn't get the memo.



Wells Fargo v. Byrd, anyone?
I guess Judge Nicolosi didn't get the memo.


So no sooner than I issued by Notarized Affidavit did the NH Supreme Court Disciplinary Counsel dismiss it based on jurisdiction and standing.... so now they give a damn about standing when Attorney Masterson never showed that Wells Fargo had it in the first place. What a bunch of hypocrites. But guess what?


If I am not a directly affected party, Jeanne Ingress is and she will file. Moreover, I am asking them to instigate a Complaint based on what I showed them. NH Courts might as well be bought and sold by the corporate elite for the most part. Just a bunch of completely lawless thugs IMO. They will in turn probably deny both matters, I am just here to make the record as Ms. Ingress continues on with her Federal Complaint and Petition to Quiet Title. Meanwhile responsible State Actors in Nevada do better. Much mo betta' thanks to AG Catherine Corez Masto. And oh, in Mississippi we have a real U.S. Trustee doing what NH Trustee Larry Sumski refuses to do, he instead hates on KingCast and Mortgage Movies calling me a "YouTube cohort." I heard him say it right in front of me when he didn't know who I was or that I was there in Open Court, the scumbag. Watch the video.



1. Case No. 10-10518 filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Mississippi, Chapter 13 Trustee Locke Barkley filed an Objection to proof of claim submitted by Bank of America Home Loan Servicing, LP. Proof of Claim shot down. 

2.   In Case # 09-11763 filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy court for the Northern District of Mississippi, chapter 13 Trustee Locke Barkley filed an adversary complaint case # 10-01172-DWH against 
PROMMIS SOLUTIONS HOLDING CORPORATION,
GREAT HILL PARTNERS, LLC
MORRIS, SCHNEIDER AND PRIOR, now known as JOHNSON & FREEDMAN,
LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC.,
LPS DEFAULT SOLUTIONS, LLC.   
 


No comments: