12 September 2011

New KingCast movie today: Nigger Justice part two -- Nat Turner, KingCast, Charles Glenn, Sam Bourne, Ralph Holder, Mike Gannon, Pamela Reynolds and Dave Ridley tell Nashua PD tell Nashua PD lawyer Brian Cullen "We're rising up!"





It seems Nashua PD Attorney Brian Cullen likes to threaten the KingCaster with sanctions when the shady back door recusal of Judge Landya McCafferty is exposed.... You see, Plaintiff discovered her close and substantial ties to Defendant Kelly Ayote's old law firm of McLane, Graf in the free press racial lawsuit KingCast v. Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD, NH Dist. 2010-CV-501 and moved for full disclosure and recusal under 28 U.S.C. §455. AFter I moved to vacate her Report and Recommendations, Attorney Cullen wrote that he would tell the Court about some issues I had back in the mid 1990's after I taped a landlord who called my white client a "nigger lover." 

Well nigger this Brian: Not only was your client found in contempt of court RECENTLY in NH (scroll down to read 05-CV-365 Order), you were holding crucial documents that showed Ralph Holder never abused his wife before NH took his children and put them in an inferior school in Massachusetts, neatly violating Palmore v. Sidoti and Brown v. Board. So go ahead and filed your Motion about some old crap in my file Counselor, just be ready for me to expose the new crap in your own goddamn file. Now Brian in the alternative you and I can just settle it on the other Court.... but even then you will probably have Judge McCafferty calling lines so I'll need to even the playing field won't I?
KingCast: It's niggeriffic. 

6 comments:

TW said...

so, let me get this straight. the Nashua PD is in contempt of court, right?

funny thing is when my wife and I were in "contempt" of court based on a void order in a fraudulent case filed by an NON-EXISTENT Plaintiff, the Baltimore Co. Sheriff took me and my wife in front of my 3yr old daughter, put us in shackles and handcuffs, paraded us in front of an indifferent judge and engaged in kidnapping and false arrest, not to mention my daughter still wakes up sometimes wondering where mommy and daddy are. All based on a fraud.

Yet the Nashua PD is in contempt of court on a non-fraudulent complaint and no one is doing the perp walk?.

Wake up people and fight back or our kids won't have anythign worth fighting for.

Can't wait to cite 741 F.2d 336: James C. Trezevant, Plaintiff-appellant, v. City of Tampa when I drag these criminals into court.

We'll see what kind of retaliation emanates therefrom.

do not waiver...

Christopher King said...

If I'm Ralph Holder I file a Rule 60B Motion to reopen that goddamn case, pronto. Judge LaPlante was relying on bogus "testimony" in dismissing the Civil Case.

NH is just so completely lawless, it is sickening.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

10:54

Well actually it wasn't Nashua PD but another of Attorney Cullen's shady clients, some other municipality, doesn't really matter which one because we all know they only mete out the real punishment to niggers like us.

-Nat

Christopher King said...

See I'm not down with getting rid of "The N-word" I'll say it "Nigger" because when I was a child people used to tell me "I'm not being racist because niggers come in all colors."

I didn't accept that at the time but I get it now after careful observation of New Hampshire politics and justice:

We who question the powers-that-be are ALL niggers, whether we be white, black, mocha, yellow, or anything in between.

Eugene V. Debs got it, too.

-Nat.

Christopher King said...

Ralph Holder to me, bcullen, gmacdonald, jennifer.parent, jack.middleton, bennetts, lavoied, emilyheil, marta.modiglia., ryan, vbarry, sberwick, michael.delaney, mike.delaney, reporter, ripholden, housepublicwor., david.cote, phil.preston, franpotter, robert.thompson, nancy_elliott, silvawards589, jeff, brownenh, rick.watrous
show details 9:34 AM (1 hour ago)
To all,alleging to

The reason I didn't waste my time with a Rule 60B motion was LaPlante was actually the AUSA to Colantouno when he or someone from his office filed one of the false criminal threateing complaints against me. The other was filed by the Deputy General Counsel Janet DeVito of NH Professional Conduct Committee to protect her boss James DeHart. I asked Colantouno to intervene under Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which he was authorized to do, to purse civil action against the white court officials for their role in the unlawful court ordered segregation in education of my son. They claimed was I threatened the employees of the NH U.S. Attorney, which included LaPlante and the NH Professional Conduct Committee.

Funny thing is the arrest warrant was issued for allegedly threatening GAL Frim and Marital Mastere Fishman, but was made to stand trial for allegedly threatening the NH U.S. Attorney and the NH Professional Conduct Committee. The other part of the outrageous incident is the letters I wrote which the State used to justify my arrest were not even addressed to the person(s) who actually filed the criminal complaints. Finally, there are no sworn or unsworn statement of the complainants to verify the veracity of the complaints made against me. The replacement trial court judge made it clear there was no crime or threat by the words I wrote. This is how the State operates when it comes to someone like me who speaks out against their abuse, oppression and racial injustice.

Ralph

Christopher King said...

"This is how the State operates when it comes to someone like me who speaks out against their abuse, oppression and racial injustice. "

......Yes Ralph my experience as NAACP Legal Chair of Southern NH tells me the same thing.

Bogus trumped-up charges against me that killed me for two years before their dismissal. Now the jackass cop Marty Dunn who initiated the crap along with Kelly, is drawing a healthy disability check for emotional disturbance (and blaming much of it on me) when he publicly accused me of being mentally disturbed!

What a sorry-assed state of affairs.