27 September 2011

KingCast/Mortgage Movies ask "How can Scott Hyman enjoy Rosh Hashanah when the legal system is still putting the screws to him?"



Okay, so I noted back in April for the Passover Seder journal entry and on Capitol Access TV in Concord, NH that I was sick and tired of some of you showing up in here and in my videos bashing Jewish folks and assuming that they control everything. The point I made was that you have jerks and you have good people of all races, religions, ethnicities, nationalities, etc.


Well another half a year has passed, so it has now been approximately 16 months since Scott Hyman "prevailed" in his $1.7M anti-Semitic property abuse case down in Lakeville/Hemlock Association, involving a firebombed home, busted out windows, urine and feces and other unsavory facts. Here is the omnibus entry on that, "Neighbors." He and his goy neighbors Don and Julie Prescott won the Jury trial fair and square and then opposing counsel Richard Serkey filed what I believe to be some pathetic post trial motions that actually point toward their potential malpractice more than anything else because he failed to object to various issues being put in the record. In any event, I have never in my life seen a case sit like this and for the life of me I can't understand it. Judge Cosgrove seemed to be a reasonable Jurist, seemed very deliberate and fair, if a 60-40% biased toward Defendants in terms of rulings from the bench. But at this point I have to honestly wonder why the holdup? As I pointed out in April this places Scott Hyman (and the Prescotts) in perpetual Hell basically because he has nothing to appeal from if the Court reduces the verdict or orders a new trial and no money to settle for in the event the Court upholds the verdict. So first his neighbors ran him out and shit on him literally, and now the Court is following suit in the figurative sense.


Happy New Year Mr. Hyman, things are looking up.... because they can't get any worse!

No comments: