21 September 2011

KingCast presents -- Devo 1977: Their best cover of Satisfaction.


Unreal. In middle school and high school we used to skateboard in Akron at Rainbow Skate Park when they were just starting out, 1978.... I was like, what the fuck is this??? Waaaaay before Rugrats, folks. Way before. DEVO just flat kills it. I saw them once about 15 years ago and they put on one helluva show... Three of us at Hawken were DEVO for Halloween in 1982 I think... must find that picture.... because I am a Mongoloid!!! Duty Now for the Future, folks, huzzah!


Bonus: Mongoloid, remastered 2001.

Bonus: Space Junk, in honor of the recent 6 ton NASA Satellite crash.


Bonus: The orignal Satisfaction video.

Note: That Jackass Bill Christy of the Bill Christy Project who posed as a Judge Advocate General (JAG) Attorney and who wrote most of "Try Gregory Floyd for murder" and who called me a nigger and a motherfucker is now claiming that I am making fun of mongoloid children because of this journal entry.

No comments: