20 September 2011

KingCast moves for Interlocutory Appeal on Judge McCafferty's Back Door Recusal in Free Press Racial Case, KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP, Nashua PD NH Dist. 2010-CV-501.

Y'all remember Sulloway and Hollis... they kicked Kelly Ayotte's fucking ass 
on Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood, I hosted copies of the checks.
Oh, Mr. King what a potty mouth you have..... 
well it matches the fine system of Nigger Justice here in NH.
I'm gonna' grab the 60D and go fire up the Triumph, fuck this shit.
And what did I see.... Chemtrails?
That there plume behind the flagpole... ain't natural.


28 U.S.C. 1292(B) Interlocutory Appeal Request for Certification in KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP, Nashu...
Ahem......


OMFG I am dying here, on the phone with an insurance investigator initials K.E. whose brother is an attorney in NH who used to date Kelly Ayotte 10-12 years ago what a hoot.... I was out for a jog when I saw an accident last week.... anyway the person is now a fan of KingCast journals and movies!

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

KingCast:

Iconoclast is spoken here, without reservation.