22 September 2011

KingCast asks, "Why is Pope County Neil Nelson refusing to speak with me, and why did he wait until today to send out exculpatory evidence?"

To the "I told you so" plant "truthsayerfromn" Looks like the State admitted today that they have not provided the discovery as promised in either instance of Terry Dean Nemmers arrests. And they had to push back both Omnibus hearings for an entire month.... We're going to get to the Truth, same way I dusted the high-dollar lawyers for Senator Kelly Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD when I forced U.S. Magistrate Judge Landya B. McCafferty to recuse herself from my Free Press racial lawsuit.... I then forced her to recuse herself the right way. As Bobby Knight put so eloquently, "I am not here to fuck around.... some of you may be... but I am NOT.... now I'm gonna fucking guarantee you....."

Note that Terry Dean Nemmers has a hearing scheduled for 9a tomorrow morning yet they wait until fucking yesterday to allegedly send him the materials sought weeks ago? Once again I smell a rat......

No comments: