05 September 2011

KingCast asks in light of Judge Landya B. McCafferty's silent recusal, "What the fuck happened to this 13 July 2011 Order from Judge Paul Barbadoro denying my 28 U.S.C. §455 Recusal Motion?"


KingCast Motion to Void Judge Landya McCafferty's Order after her quiet recusal in Free Press racial case K...

Update: I found the entry, but so what?

Christopher King to BrianStephenLavoieDEmilyHeilMarta.Modiglia.ryanvbarrysberwickmichael.delaneymike.delaneyreporterRipholdenHousePublicWor.david.cotephil.prestonfranpotterrobert.thompsonnancy_elliottsilvawards589jeffbrownenhrick.watrouswill.smithgrichardsonnixonraichelawrh.rowe
show details 2:12 PM (29 minutes ago) 
Oh, my bad. You made a mistake about disbarment and I made a mistake about whether the Order was still online.

I am filing a Notice of Errata with the corrected sentence on p. 5. It certainly doesn't change the underlying issue.

I look forward to receiving your Motion for Attorney Fees.

Christopher King to StephenLavoieDEmilyHeilMarta.Modiglia.ryanvbarrysberwickmichael.delaneymike.delaneyreporterRipholdenHousePublicWor.david.cotephil.prestonfranpotterrobert.thompsonnancy_elliottsilvawards589jeffbrownenhrick.watrouswill.smithgrichardsonnixonraichelawrh.roweAnn.Rice
show details 2:41 PM (0 minutes ago)
Also Brian,

You want to call a kettle black, you were found in contempt of court as well:


Go ahead with your Motion.
See the org chart above? Insane, she knew she couldn't sit on this case from the get go. and so did all of them, they just thought my nigger ass wouldn't figure it out, but I did. See what that white man's prep school education and law school will do for ya!


Some may say oh, you're not very nice Mr. King.... but that's bullshit: Remember I offered a non-monetary settlement on this case months ago when I was guest speaker at NENPA winter conference. Now then, first of all, why can't I find this 13 July 2011 referenced Order from Judge Paul Barbadoro, it is not in the docket sheet (read the background post as I finish my Motion to Void McCafferty's Order) as of 5 Sept. 2011 I just double-checked it.... Good Thing I made damn sure to memorialize it:
That is from my 14 July 2011 Motion for Reconsideration. Oh we're about to get down to it folks, I'm going to put it right out there and I just don't give a shit what anybody has to say, this whole thing.... and the way my case has been treated, is bullshit. And when I say it's fucking bullshit, it is fucking bullshit from my opposing counsel and current NH Bar President Jennifer Parent on down. See her smiling mug in the Charles Glenn thumbnail right here. They pull out the Big Guns for me because they know that I know WTF I'm talking about so they have to get all the influence and power they can to shut me down natch. Well I have been waiting to shame these people since the inception of the case, now I've got them right where I want them. I do my Due Diligence, folks. SCOTUS will find it most interesting. 

KingCast: I took enough beatings by lying-assed high-powered attorneys after I left the AG's Office to last a lifetime, before we had broadband Interent and let me tell you this, I've been waiting for years for this moment: You motherfuckers want to play me ghetto well I can get ghetto with you too because you're not just fucking with me... you are fucking with my niggers Mike Gannon, Dave Ridley, Terry Dean Nemmers, Pamela Reynolds and many more not to mention the Goddamn Constitution and the First Amendment. To the extent that anyone attempts to do that, I tell it to you just like this: I will kick your fucking ass and shoot you in the head with a goddamn Canon. No shotgun (mic) necessary:

3 comments:

Christopher King said...

You see how dirty this shit is?

Barbadoro slams me "entirely without merit" then puts it back to the Magistrate... who promptly recuses herself.

I don't want Barbadoro or McCafferty to hear this case, or anyone else from this Court. But I'm not necessarily going to move it to another District Court because my record will be stronger in SCOTUS if I get my lube out and let them finish right here and now.

My folks ain't raised no dummies... this is the case of a lifetime and I know it.

So do they.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

Well that's one totally over the top post.

Sadly, it is commensurate with the tone and treatment of this case to date.

C

Anonymous said...

keep up the good work and clean the shit out of the system. I have been enjoying reading your blog and have became aware how the system works more and more every day by reading your blog. What a bunch of fake liers and scammers we have in out system right here in the USA. They think that they are beating you down but all they are doing is slowing you down to buy time before they get exposed. again keep up the good work your truely makign a diffrence for the public. JG