23 August 2011

Nashua NH Police thugs hassle the son of a city staffer for no good reason as the real suspect flees on foot!

What can I say.... stupid is as stupid does. They will most definitely hear about this, and I ain't saying who the employee is. But heck if I have to give them a Mulligan to investigate a clear cut case of forgery and wire fraud what else could one expect?
From today's email hopper:

Great photos of the JP music festival..... Nice to see people coming together to enjoy what brings people together, music and held in a very scenic area...Perhaps I will make it next year....   I just wanted to share with you what my brother Jo___ encountered with those bastards of the NPD this morning. J___, who works his ass off as a butcher for Bj's Wholesale, had to go into work this morning for Inventory at 4 am. This morning,  before leaving to grab a cab for work, he went to the store to grab Coffee and cigarettes. All of a sudden, a female officer stops and questions him. They were looking for someone wearing a green and white horizontally striped sweatshirt, white male. My brother is white and was wearing a grey sweatshirt. Then harassed him about why he was out, where he lived, why his eyes were red (he just woke up and them flashing their flashlights didn't help). 6 Cruisers showed up in total and they all parked strategically so that their cameras did not catch what they were doing. One of the officers mentioned that he didn't match the description they were given and left. My brother, J____, knowing his rights answered only what he needed  to and did comply with giving them his ID so they could run it. The check came back fine......They asked who was back at the house and he responded "My mother, _______and my father, Mr. C_______". 

This whole process took 45 minutes when all was said and done. One of the officers, thinking they could take advantage of the situation, said "Since you are going to work, why don't you hop in the back and I can give you a ride to work?" J____, being smart and no fool knew these pigs don't play by any rules and knew he didn't  need to get into the back unless he was being charged with something...After all was said and done, the officers let him good and said "Have a good day" to which my brother was walking away saying, "Fuck You!"...
So he got harassed because he didn't match the description of the suspect they were looking for. They fricken tag-teamed, attempted to intimidate and just berate him, his rights and impeded upon what he was attempting to do, go to work and make a fricken living...We are gonna find out how many officers were on this morning at 3 am. The best part is as my brother was in the cab going to work, passing Hayward's Ice Cream near DW, there was a white male in the green and white striped sweatshirt running in the direction towards the highway. So the suspect was able to get about 2 miles away while they harassed an innocent citizen who was walking to the store to get coffee and smokes before his early am shift at work. He ended up being late but his supervisor didn't have a problem with it given the circumstances....
....I just wanted to share his lovely encounter with those lying assholes that are allowed to do whatever they want with their blue lights. No blue lights, sirens, spotlights were used to get his attention before the bombardment of the fricken 6 cruisers.
   Funny this happened this morning since I was thinking about everything and as I was walking to get an iced coffee before meeting with one of my coworkers to update her on the work situation, I ended up seeing Mike Gannon on his motorcycle. I intend on going to his trial as well as Pamela Reynold's in October ( I believe Mike's is the 18th at 8:15 am)...I plan on getting in touch with both of them regarding our similar encounters with NPD and wanted to touch base with them regarding how the FBI treated them when they went down to Boston to file the complaint against NPD.Feds are not doing their obligations at all but who knows what will come about regarding all of this....Hoping for JUSTICE, TRUTH and HONOR. I know we as victims, so called "criminals" and survivors have exhibited those 3 things and much more by speaking up, demanding answers/action and not giving up until the questions are answered and those responsible are held accountable. Keep rocking, riding and blogging, Chris!


johnfcat said...

Dumb officers. Sounds like Nazis.

Christopher King said...

Yes brother yes and this stank is coming from the top down, otherwise it wouldn't be tolerated.


Justice j said...

Something needs to be done with the way the citizens of Nashua are mistreated, abused and harassed by these pricks who are "Nationally Accredited"...Wonder how many people they have to beat to get that accreditation and how much that seal on them cruisers cost the taxpayers of this city...Knowing the FBI is well aware what is going on up here since they are helping the NPD cover up complaints with Internal Affairs... As one agent said to me "NPD Internal Affairs will do a very thorough investiation and are very compotent...I got your lengthy email..." Yes, no kidding it was lengthy, you prick, there is a lot to my concern. And the compotent and thorough investiation came back as UNFOUNDED...Hmmm...NOT BUYING IT! Chris, thank you for all you do with your blogging and filming to uncover the shit everyone else tries to shove under the rug....It's all about keeping a CLEAN house but they don't get that up at NPD...

Christopher King said...

Oh yah, I can't wait to see how they deal with my new complaint on the forgery and wire fraud.

It is so literally black and white, and right there on the public record, these people and the FBI until proved otherwise, simply persecute... errr prosecute the undesirables in their minds, which are people like you and me.

Complete and utter bullshit, makes me ashamed to have been a government attorney.

Well not ashamed, but embarrassed.


Justice j said...

Sadly there seems to be way too much ignorance and blind eyes when it comes to bringing issues to the attention of the Nashua PD as well as some other officals here in the Granite State. "Live free or die" is our state motto but it seems only the select few are allowed freedoms, liberties and other rights that all citizens of the Granite State are supposed to be afforded. Too often when people's rights are not upheld, they do not speak up and demand answers to why this happened. It has come to my and many people's attention that the citizens of Nashua need to be aware of the vicious atrocities and absolutely disregard of human rights by the law enforcement officals who take a pledge and oath to uphold safety, freedoms, federal and state laws. Perhaps the NPD has a different job description because for the last few years, they have not been doing much for the greater good of the community.

Which got me thinking about oaths. Perhaps they have a different oath for the Nashua PD.

I did some research and found the following:
This information comes from the International Association of Chiefs of Police www.iacp.org

"A public affirmation of adhering to an Oath of Honor is a powerful vehicle demonstrating ethical standards. To be successful at enhancing integrity within an organization, leaders must ensure the oath is recited frequently and displayed throughout the organization as well as ensuring ethical mentoring and role modeling are consistent, frequent and visible. The following Law Enforcement Oath of Honor is recommended as by the International Association of Chiefs of Police as symbolic statement of commitment to ethical behavior:

On my honor,
I will never betray my badge1,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution2
my community3 and the agency I serve.
Before any officer takes the Law Enforcement Oath of Honor, it is important that he/she understands what it means. An oath is a solemn pledge someone makes when he/she sincerely intends to do what he/she says.

Honor means that one's word is given as a guarantee.
Betray is defined as breaking faith with the public trust.
Badge is the symbol of your office.
Integrity is being the same person in both private and public life.
Character means the qualities that distinguish an individual.
Public trust is a charge of duty imposed in faith toward those you serve.
Courage is having the strength to withstand unethical pressure, fear or danger.
Accountability means that you are answerable and responsible to your oath of office.
Community is the jurisdiction and citizens served."

Pretty sure some of those words are not in the vocabulary or even understood by many officers of the NPD. Most of them probably cannot even pronounce them actually.

The sad part of all that has transpired in the last year in my dealings with them is that I was interested in the Citizen's Academy that they run from September through November that allows citizens over the age of 18 to sign up and learn more about the operations of the department. Due to my treatment and abuse I suffered while under their "custody", I refuse to even speak to one unless I have at least 2 witnesses and it is on my terms.

Cannot wait for the horrific lies, abuse and betrayal by those who are sworn law enforcement officers for Nashua to be unveiled and proved to all who are choosing to ignore and let their absolute abuse of power be obliterated. Thus, Nashua will no longer be in a "police state" status regarding the citizens and community. This day cannot come soon enough!