04 August 2011

KingCast sees Charles Glenn fire Ghazi Al-Marayati, who failed to provide me the Glenn discovery file showing NH AG Michael Delaney engaging in Prosecutorial Misconduct.

8 August 2011 update:
Charles Glenn and I conducted another phone interview that is definitely going to YouTube today. He told me that Attorney  Al-Marayati told him that there was no ethical obligation from me to Mr. Glenn, which is incorrect: I owe him all of the ethical responsibilities of an investigative journalist.


Next he told Mr. Glenn that I was a criminal and had pending legal issues. Well he is a lying scumbag attorney who deserved to be fired and I am going to issue an ethics complaint on him as will Mr. Glenn, who told him orally and in written communications to hand over the discovery file to me: I am most definitely not a criminal; Kelly Ayotte and her buddy Marty Dunn tried to make me into a criminal when I was NAACP Legal Chair and kicked both of their butts while Kelly violated the rules of Civil Procedure and that's a FACT.  And yes I do have pending legal issues such as the FBI complaints against your New Hampshire law enforcement pals such as Nashua PD, Kelly Ayotte and her successor Michael Delaney. Furthermore as the email chain expressly notes, Attorney  Al-Marayati promised me he would contact me on a date certain but never did --- most likely because he is protecting himself and his unethical friends who hid material facts about the case.
*********
I can't wait to video this FUBAR'd retrial. Remember the saga of Charles Glenn? Remember the Supreme Court hearing noting how the State was allowing the perjuring white witness Joe Salvatore to continue testifying against him? The same white witness who a) obtained a gun permit and b) shot a gun of the same caliber as the one used to kill the decedent but Kelly Ayotte successor NH AG Mike Delaney failed to disclose these facts? Remember how Mr. Glenn told his lawyer to provide me the discovery file? Well I've got that on audio and the movie is going up late tonight, for now read the email exchange between the two of us. The guy acted like a total jerk, ignoring my calls, ignoring his client, giving me a drop dead date for production of 2 August, 2011 and then ignoring that. Then he has the nerve to get salty with me. You want salt, here's a dash for you counselor. Try it with a side of Trappy's or Tobasco, whichever you like. Add popcorn and you've got yourself all set for the movie.

Your message has been sent.



Christopher King to ghazisabdjust4u
show details 2:41 PM (0 minutes ago)
Dear Attorney Al-Marayati:

I've had enough of you.

Wait for your ethics complaints to issue from Charles Glenn and from me.


That is all.
- Show quoted text -
Christopher King to ghazisabdjust4u
show details 1:59 PM (0 minutes ago)
Dear Attorney Al-Marayati: 

No let me break it down to you again:

1. You made a specific promise to me that you violated.

2. When Mr. Glenn was your client he instructed you to provide me the file. You failed to do so and as a reporter I am going to note your actions and put you up on a website along with a movie in which I interviewed Mr. Glenn. 

3. Just because I am not your client doesn't mean I cannot file an Ethics Complaint against you.

4. I am not threatening you. I am telling you.


That is all I have to say to you, unless or until I find cause to file an Ethics Complaint against you.
- Show quoted text -
--
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
http://MortgageMovies.blogspot.com -- Documenting Deceit


Ghazi Al-Marayati via srs.bis6.us.blackberry.com to mesabdjust4u
show details 1:15 PM (47 minutes ago)
1. I no longer represent Mr. Glenn.


2. You are not my client. I owe you no obligation, professional or otherwise.


3. Do not threaten me.


4. Do not contact me again by any means.


Ghazi Al-Marayati


Christopher King to GhaziKatherin
show details 4:17 PM (21 hours ago)
Dear Attorney Al-Marayati:

2 August has come and gone, yet you have not shown me the respect of getting back in touch with me.

I would recommend you do so before COB lest you find yourself the subject of a dedicated web journal like Kelly's.

That is all.

Christopher King to GhaziKatherin
show details Jul 28 (7 days ago) 
Dear Attorney Al-Marayati:

What's up?

I've got work to do.
Christopher King to GhaziKatherin
show details Jul 26 (8 days ago)
And of course while Mr. Glenn has represented to me that you are no longer his attorney and that he has attempted to fire you, I do not have that in writing from him, only preserved orally.
- Show quoted text -

Christopher King to GhaziKatherin
show details Jul 26 (8 days ago)
Of course.

I just need open communication.
- Show quoted text -

Ghazi Al-Marayati to meKatherin
show details Jul 26 (8 days ago)
Mr. King:

As I am sure you can appreciate, my primary concern in this matter is that I do nothing that jeopardizes Mr. Glenn’s defense.

Ghazi D. Al-Marayati
Bookman & Al-Marayati, Attorneys
802 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
toll-free: (877) LAW-2060

Christopher King to KatherinGhazi
show details Jul 26 (8 days ago)
Dear Attorney Al-Marayati:

For Quality Assurance your email may be posted on the Internet because of the significance of this case, involving a twice-perjured white witness who, unbeknownst to the black man facing trial, had:

a) obtained a recent gun permit, and
b) illegally fired the same caliber gun that allegedly slain the Decedent.

None of which was disclosed prior to trial during the Ayotte/Delaney regimes.

I am fully aware of the ethical obligations of turning over files although it only happened to me once. In point of fact I specifically told you to notify me if there were any chain of custody issues in both of those voicemails that I am certain you maintained. I need everything as clear as possible for the Ethics Complaint I am going to file relative to the underlying case. I am not saying or implying that you are a subject of said Complaint, only that it would behove you to keep me in the loop as I have repeatedly told you.

At any rate thank you for responding in writing as I had asked you to do in my two most recent voicemails for you.

I look forward to the swift and full production of all requested materials which again are:

The entire Discovery file.

That should resolve any potential ambiguities.

Best regards,
- Show quoted text -
--
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
http://MortgageMovies.blogspot.com -- Documenting Deceit
Ghazi Al-Marayati to me
show details Jul 26 (8 days ago)
Mr. King:

I am in receipt of your most recent telephone messages. As I told you previously, I would need to correspond with Mr. Glenn prior to further consideration of your request. In addition, as you are no doubt aware, as an attorney I have a number of ethical considerations to take into account in this matter. As I told you before, a resolution would take several days, at a minimum. Given ethical obligations concerning client confidentiality, it is not possible for me to provide you with any details regarding the timing, nature, or subject matter of any communications with my client. What I can tell you is that I hope to reach a resolution of this matter in the relative near term, most likely on or prior to August 2.

Additionally, I believe that you have been provided with my personal cell phone number by Mr. Glenn. I would prefer that you direct any communications to me, should they be necessary, through my office telephone number listed below or via this email address. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this regard.  

Ghazi D. Al-Marayati
Bookman & Al-Marayati, Attorneys
802 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
toll-free: (877) LAW-2060

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

You see the Internet changes everything.

Time was, you could have an establishment power attorney just show up and say that the (media/opposing counsel/client/whomever) was ill-mannered, intemperate, unprofessional, etc....

But in publishing the entire email chain now we see who the ill-mannered, intemperate, unprofessional one really is.

Viva the Internet.

Video soon. I might just wait a while and let this tool ponder exactly what his former client said to me during our recorded conversation, ahem.

-The KingCaster.