17 August 2011

KingCast schools Minnesota and New Hampshire lawyers on the First Amendment Right to video LE again: Kelly v. Borough of Carlisle, 622 F. 3d 248 (3rd. Cir. 2010)

Don't look now folks... but there's an update.... Nashua Pee Dee Counsel responded to my info. requests..... here's the email exchange....

My main man Terry was maliciously arrested and got locked up like NH's Dave Ridley, Mike Gannon and Pamela Reynolds. Here more video one and two (with John Besser). Similar to Mike Gannon's 2006 run-in Terry went to the Station to file a complaint against LE and they ended up turning it around on him and locking him up! They won't try that nonsense with me because they know the lawsuit will be inked 24 hours after I get out, but for some reason these pigs and their lawyers think they can get away with it against civilians who have not practiced First Amendment Law. As a former LE Attorney I will indeed call them pigs because they are acting like the proverbial Bad Cops. Well I am here to help these people find lawyers and to know what the law really is. First we had this open government RSA 91-A warning letter citing Maryland v. Anthony Graber to Nashua NH PD Attorney Brian Cullen.

Now today a follower has submitted Kelly v. Borough of Carlisle, 622 F. 3d 248 - Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit 2010:
At his deposition, Rogers explained that he thought Kelly was violating the Wiretap Act because police must inform people when they record traffic stops.......In light of the foregoing precedents, at the time of Kelly's arrest, it was clearly established that a reasonable expectation of privacy was a prerequisite for a Wiretap Act violation. Even more to the point, two Pennsylvania Supreme Court cases—one almost 20 years old at the time of Kelly's arrest—had held that covertly recording police officers was not a violation of the Act. Finally, it was also clearly established that police officers do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy when recording conversations with suspects..... Well I think you know where it all ends up, remand reversing Summary Judgment against Mr. Kelly is where it ends up, My Friends.

And today we have my email to Nashua Attorney Brian Cullen, basically informing him that he can go ahead and by his kid that G.I. Joe with the Kung-Fu grip because he's got some guaranteed First Amendment billables coming from me on top of those already flowing from my own Free Press case where Nashua LE chilled my First Amendment Rights by, inter alia, unreasonably interfering with my news gathering and running me out of the entire Crowne Plaza under threat of arrest. Read my email to him below the fold:

Forged signatures.... tsk tsk tsk....

Christopher King to EmilyHeilMarta.Modiglia.ryanvbarrysberwickmichael.delaneymike.delaneyreporterRipholdenHousePublicWor.david.cotephil.prestonfranpotterrobert.thompsonnancy_elliottsilvawards589jeffbrownenhrick.watrouswill.smithgrichardsonnixonraichelawrh.roweAnn.Ricepmceacherninfo
show details 12:29 AM (6 hours ago)
Really Brian?

Your Wheaties-eating clients are too busy going after Mike Gannon than to give a damn about my forged signature on a Commercial Paper that becomes (or more accurately already was) an illegally securitized instrument?


Between the Free Press litigation, the RSA 91-A Mike Gannon 2006 and 20011 and Pamela Reynolds 2011 video issues, my 2002/3 Complaint that they probably will never find, and my signature forgery and Wire Fraud I've got them right where I want them and it's nobody's fault but theirs. The simple fact of the matter is that I've got enough dirt on them that nothing they can do or say can really hurt me. They're busted. And Stewart Title are complete dirtbags. Not my first time in this rodeo, Sir.

And then lying to Mike Gannon and trying to dodge production of the 2011 beat down and macing?

I'm picking up that Canon 60D this week so your clients will now appear in stunning 1080p clarity for the small -- and large -- screens.

See you and all of the other Nashua Attorneys in (several) Courts.
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
http://MortgageMovies.blogspot.com -- Documenting Deceit

No comments: