23 August 2011

KingCast asks "Was that just an Earthquake I sat through?"

Yes.... it was! I've been through one in the 80's in Cincinnati, nothing major but still you're looking around... wondering.... hmmm..... Anyway the story is incorrect, if I felt it on the 3rd floor of a triple decker walkup then others surely felt it as well.

Similarly, eMusic CEO, Columbia J-School Adjunct Prof and convicted felon (Boumat, Ltd) Adam Klein is going to keep feeling some pressure from KingCast cameras until he stops being "the scum of the Earth" toward the 21 year-old daughter he's only visited with twice. What's the matter home slice, those $11M digs at 15 Central Park West flattening out your portfolio that much? Maybe you should downsize. Really? Yes, really.


Christopher King said...

Hahahaa.... I'm kind of a dick... but that's okay so is Adam Klein and so are his lawyers.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

And as for Judge Gibson..... no comment but I imagine she can't stand me or the mother and much less the daughter but guess what?

I don't care.