30 July 2011

KingCast/Mortgage Movies note to jackass Nashua PD and all Defense Counsel in KingCast v. Kelly Ayotte, GOP, Nashua PD: You get what you give.

This is a simple lesson folks: See how well the LE in this video and I get along? That's how I get along with most LE because as a former LE Attorney I respect that badge 24/7. But see, when you have some of Nashua's finest abusing the public because they hate being caught on video acting like jackasses, the cure is to tell them to stop acting like jackasses.... instead of encouraging them to beat and mace the public. 

Brian when I asked you WTF they were feeding these guys after they wrongfully arrested my Indie Journo brother Dave Ridley and you said "Wheaties" I let it sit for a while........And I let it sit because I knew I would end up serving them some crow instead: Pamela Reynolds FBI Complaint + Mike Gannon FBI Complaint. So y'all sit and think about the legacy of that litigation..... I'm out for a Saturday excursion on the Triumph.

No comments: