01 July 2011

KingCast Motorsports Laconia Bike Week/4th of July/Cody Eller road rage movie.

New KingCast Motorsports movie coming tonight, 17 Nov. 2011 and Cody Eller Courtroom video tomorrow. When I told Demented Cycles owners Kevin and Charlie Russell about how Cody Eller intentionally rammed his car into a motorcyclist and shattered his leg, their jaws just about hit the ground.


Repeat after me when you talk to the Grand Jury Attorney Hogan: 


Assault with an automobile is inherently Assault with a Deadly Weapon and is therefore First Degree Assault, ipso facto. So don't get it twisted as you did with that certain Divorce case. Anyway the movie is exporting and I will upload it by morning. It's awesome, I am very proud of it and the message that is conveyed. Bikers need to stand up and stop taking the bullshit, here is the Bike Week journal entry#1 image gallery with links to the first movie and much, much more. Peace.


PS: The green chopper gets the top nod from me, best bike I saw, so cool. Like a big ol' Praying Mantis.

No comments: