29 July 2011

KingCast affiliate to retrieve the Defamatory Kelly Ayotte Senate Public Records request for KingCast v. Ayotte et al. legal defense funding.

Oh, yes indeed..... I told you a few days ago I was on this but I've been busy documenting Nashua Police abuse with the FBI...... But I have my people in D.C. and he will be able to manifest this by Monday if not today. Specifically he will do this:

Tell them you want to see the entire file but barring that specifically you need to know:
1. A copy of the Ayotte request for financial aid lawsuit defense.
2. An accounting of monies paid into it and the current balance.
3. The identity of those who paid.
4. The name of the trustee.
5. See if my Ethics Complaint is in the file.

I am not here to play around with this lying, feckless Tea Party toady. They can groom her for Veep all they want to but I will still be spreading the Truth about her wherever she goes.

1 comment:

Michael Holman said...

She will need that fund to defend herself from what was done to my family, assisting a Chief and Judge to cover up sexual abuse and neglect and expunge evidence. Ayotte is a horrible politician/person, willing to allow officials to commit serious Federal crimes and helps cover it up. Willingly, for political gain. I am going to get you charged Kelly, one day, if it takes the rest of my life......