27 July 2011

Emails between KingCast, Charles Glenn and Nashua PD lawyers show the fight for Justice is heating up in New Hampshire.

The emails speak for themselves: On Glenn, I had better have his criminal discovery materials in short order so that I can file my Ethics Complaint for Prosecutorial Misconduct on Kelly Ayotte successor Mike Delaney. On Nashua PD RSA 91-A and Mike Gannon 1) Nashua PD better give him immediate access to copy the video that is in their possession as exculpatory evidence -- it's not rocket science folks and 2) Nashua PD had better stop bullshitting and stalling on production of the 2002/3 complaint that I issued against a certain Detective after he entered and remained in my premises without my consent. While I actually get along well with most Nashua PD, this guy was a complete douchebag.

NOTE: The emails follow yesterday's short film chronicling Mike Gannon's attempts to obtain some measure of Justice; the Charles Glenn video is in production and will air later today, here is the first Charles Glenn journal entry and video highlighting the Prosecutorial Misconduct of Kelly Ayotte successor Michael Delaney/various NH LE.

THE GHAZI AL-MARAYATI EMAILS:

Charles Glenn
X
Inbox
X

ReplyReply
More
Ghazi Al-Marayati to me
show details 8:16 PM (11 hours ago)
Mr. King:

I am in receipt of your most recent telephone messages. As I told you previously, I would need to correspond with Mr. Glenn prior to further consideration of your request. In addition, as you are no doubt aware, as an attorney I have a number of ethical considerations to take into account in this matter. As I told you before, a resolution would take several days, at a minimum. Given ethical obligations concerning client confidentiality, it is not possible for me to provide you with any details regarding the timing, nature, or subject matter of any communications with my client. What I can tell you is that I hope to reach a resolution of this matter in the relative near term, most likely on or prior to August 2.

Additionally, I believe that you have been provided with my personal cell phone number by Mr. Glenn. I would prefer that you direct any communications to me, should they be necessary, through my office telephone number listed below or via this email address. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this regard.  

Ghazi D. Al-Marayati
Bookman & Al-Marayati, Attorneys
802 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
toll-free: (877) LAW-2060

*****

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE, AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS E-MAIL, ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT, ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS, AND IMMEDIATELY CALL(781) 712-0007. THANK YOU.

 Reply
 Forward
ReplyReply
More
Christopher King to KatherinGhazi
show details 9:57 PM (9 hours ago)
Dear Attorney Al-Marayati:

For Quality Assurance your email may be posted on the Internet because of the significance of this case, involving a twice-perjured white witness who, unbeknownst to the black man facing trial, had:

a) obtained a recent gun permit, and
b) illegally fired the same caliber gun that allegedly slain the Decedent.

None of which was disclosed prior to trial during the Ayotte/Delaney regimes.

I am fully aware of the ethical obligations of turning over files although it only happened to me once. In point of fact I specifically told you to notify me if there were any chain of custody issues in both of those voicemails that I am certain you maintained. I need everything as clear as possible for the Ethics Complaint I am going to file relative to the underlying case. I am not saying or implying that you are a subject of said Complaint, only that it would behove you to keep me in the loop as I have repeatedly told you.

At any rate thank you for responding in writing as I had asked you to do in my two most recent voicemails for you.

I look forward to the swift and full production of all requested materials which again are:

The entire Discovery file.

That should resolve any potential ambiguities.

Best regards,
- Show quoted text -
--
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
http://MortgageMovies.blogspot.com -- Documenting Deceit
 Reply
 Reply to all
 Forward
ReplyReply
More
Ghazi Al-Marayati to meKatherin
show details 10:18 PM (9 hours ago)
Mr. King:

As I am sure you can appreciate, my primary concern in this matter is that I do nothing that jeopardizes Mr. Glenn’s defense.

Ghazi D. Al-Marayati
Bookman & Al-Marayati, Attorneys
802 Main Street
Melrose, MA 02176
toll-free: (877) LAW-2060

*****

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE, AND MAY CONTAIN LEGALLY PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OF THIS E-MAIL, ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE DELETE IT, ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS, AND IMMEDIATELY CALL(781) 712-0007. THANK YOU.

From: Christopher King [mailto:kingjurisdoctor@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:57 PM
To: Ghazi Al-Marayati; Christopher King; Katherin Silva
Subject: Re: Charles Glenn
- Show quoted text -

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1390 / Virus Database: 1518/3789 - Release Date: 07/26/11
 Reply
 Reply to all
 Forward
ReplyReply
More
Christopher King to GhaziKatherin
show details 10:27 PM (9 hours ago)
Of course.

I just need open communication.
- Show quoted text -
 Reply
 Reply to all
 Forward
ReplyReply
More
Christopher King to GhaziKatherin
show details 10:28 PM (9 hours ago)
And of course while Mr. Glenn has represented to me that you are no longer his attorney and that he has attempted to fire you, I do not have that in writing from him, only preserved orally.
- Show quoted text -

 Reply
 Reply to all
 Forward

SDFSADF








THE BRIAN CULLEN EMAILS:


Tardy RSA 91-A response + pending re-enactment of 2006 porch abuse.
X
Inbox
X

Christopher King
Dear Attorney Cullen: I am still awaiting: 1. Final word from your client on ...
Jul 25 (2 days ago)
ReplyReply
More
Brian Cullen to me
show details 3:08 PM (16 hours ago)
Chris:

I responded to your July 5 and July 10 91-A requests on July 11.  By that same email, I noted that the City required 30 days to determine whether your July 11th request for what you termed at the time the “kiosk” video would granted or denied. That response complies with RSA 91-A:4.  I would ask that you refrain, therefore, from announcing to your lengthy distribution list (many of which addresses are not even active, I learned from my prior reply all, so presumably are kept by you to give the appearance of a broader circulation than you in fact have) that I am not complying with the statute.  To the extent that you have buried requests in your blogs or other places, I do not read your blogs in depth, so if you have a request to make under the statute please do so by separate and properly identified correspondence.

With respect to the “kiosk” video, I take it that you are referencing video from the Canal Street substation.  I have concluded my review of this request (three weeks early) and have learned that no such video exists.  Therefore none can be produced to you.

I did receive today a copy of yet another 91-A request from you, dated 7/25/11.   I note that the 4 requests repeat aspects of prior requests, and therefor appear to be interposed only to increase the burden to the City rather than for any proper purpose.  As to the non-repetitive aspects of those requests, the City will require 30 days from today to fully review the requests and determine whether the documents you seek exist and whether the request will be granted or denied.  Please note in this regard that to overcome any privacy concerns of the Gannons I will require notarized releases from each. 

brian


Subject: Tardy RSA 91-A response + pending re-enactment of 2006 porch abuse.

Dear Attorney Cullen:
- Show quoted text -
 Reply
 Forward
ReplyReply
More
Christopher King to Brian
show details 5:16 PM (14 hours ago)
Let me break it down for you Brian:

1.  Don't get salty with me because the FBI may investigate your abusive client. Pamela Reynolds is about to come down to Boston to file with the FBI as well, and the bar guy at Peddler's Daughter better watch his step lest he wind up getting popped for forgery when your client turns over the 2011 video as required by law. He's trying to make nicey with the boys in blue so he can get a break when his drunken patrons cause problems, don't forget I was resident attorney for a night club Brian I know The Game.

2. I am making my record for litigation, and you should appreciate the fact that I have assembled one distinct cartridge of information that will serve as Attachment A, including all of the substantive analysis from Maryland under almost identical statutes in a very similar situation. There is nothing needlessly duplicative about any of this, and if your client is upset about the amount of money that is being spent I would recommend you advise your client to quit beating and macing people without just cause, and as I stated in the video "Put your f______g guns down and quit threatening civilians."

3. None of my requests are "hidden" anywhere, they are all there plain as day and denoted by headline and bold print and yes your client is indeed tardy with that copy of my 2002/3 complaint. I am being a gentleman about it but do not test my patience or your client will find itself facing a lawsuit for failure to comply with RSA 91-A. I don't know what the holdup is on the request for my own complaint,  which is clearly subject to production, I remember the Ramy case right off the top of my head, I want to say his name is Brian Ramey.

4. I have no need to make my circulation appear broader than it is off of some government emails chain.  I've got more business developing now across the Country than I can deal with already as you are about to find out, and I just got off the air with a large network out of California.  I told you and your client in today's video, the beatings will continue until the morale improves.

5.  The Gannons will be more than happy to add notary to the releases your client already has.

Thank you for your continued attention to these concerns.
- Show quoted text -

No comments: