17 June 2011

KingCast/Mortgage Movies goes card-to-card with Kelly Ayotte staffer Ben Bradley: "What is Senator Ayotte's position on the CFPA?"

Christopher King 
to benjamin_bradl.,

2:49 PM (0 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. Bradley:

I may not have made myself entirely clear a week ago when we enjoyed a visit together at Senator Ayotte's office but I am indeed seeking her public position on the Consumer Financial Protection Agency (CFPA), which may be up for vote soon as noted herein. Thank you in advance for your time, consideration and prompt response.... I would look to hear from you by the close of the next business week, or 24 June 2011. 

Again, thank you all and have a pleasant weekend. And I mean that even for Chief of Staff John Easton who apparently lied in seeking to obtain war chest monies to fight my Free Press Racial lawsuit, giving rise to my pending Senate Ethics Complaint.

2:54p Update: These guys are on it like white on rice, check the jump page....

United States Flag  Nashua, New Hampshire, United States    United States Senate ( [Label IP Address]    1 returning visit
(No referring link)
17 Jun14:51:52
17 Jun14:52:18
(No referring link)
17 Jun14:52:29
17 Jun14:52:44
(No referring link)
17 Jun14:52:49

No comments: