16 June 2011

KingCast Motorsports presents: A view of the 1965 Buick Riviera 425GS and a candid talk about public menace Cody Eller with an owner of a '79 Shovelhead

"He did WHAT?" says Dennis, the man transporting this incredible unrestored 1965 Rivvy. I had wanted to get this video up before today's Cody Eller Awareness Run up past Loudon and the NH Statehouse, but alas some bluetooth issues are giving me transfer problems from my Samsung Galaxy to the MacBook.

No worries, it will be up soon along with today's festivities on my return. While I am up there I will make the point at the Broken Spoke that this is about more than Cody Eller, it is  about basic respect for human being incumbent of citizens of an civilized society. We as bikers will not accept Kelly Ayotte's pal Hillsborough County Attorney Dennis Hogan charging Cody Eller with anything less than First Degree Assault. All things made in 1965 were great, of course I'll admit my bias LOL.

No comments: