26 June 2011

KingCast presents "Losers" we like: Andy Roddick and Kimiko Date-Krumm.


Kimiko on-the-rise-no-backswing Date. Her game reminds me of McEnroe in that sense, and then remember how Martina Hingis used to similarly dice it up, the craft game. But here's the thing: I actually rooted for Kimko Date-Krumm over Venus. Venus is a magnificent tennis player but Kimiko is a BAD ASS. No offense to Venus but I remember when Kimiko played her first Wimbledon the year I finished undergrad.... in 1989. 

As to Andy, as Mac noted today, he's not getting any younger and he is no longer the force he used to be on the pro tour... but if you have ever seen him hit (I have) to me his power is stil flat freaking awesome. I wish he could have won a couple more majors, and I thought he had a chance when he was working with Jimmy but alas, it was not to be, at least not yet.



PS: Martinez-Sanchez, now playing Venus, is a cheater and a real loser. If the goddamn ball hits you, admit it. Totally unacceptable. I hope Venus beats her ass like the lying rug she is.

No comments: