29 June 2011

KingCast presents: Vigorous Debate on Senator Kelly Ayotte's Franconia shooting coverup, Dorothy Aufiero take note.



It used to bother me when idiots showed up here to trash talk, but now I laugh at them and give them front page coverage, hahaha... They never have anything of substance, and one of them even posed as a JAG Attorney when he's really a welder. But Ayotte doesn't mind it when Nashua PD play lawyers, she didn't punish them when they violated Michael Paulhus' Miranda Rights and posed at NH AAGs. Nah, the Good Senator was saving the precious State's reserves to try to nail me for Unauthorized Practice of Law when I was Southern NH NAACP Legal Chair. She did so without one iota of Common Sense or legal support and violated the Rules of Civil Procedure along the way.


So let's see how three different readers react to the facts I set forth, shall we?


1. Bill Christy of the Bill Christy Project: "Nigger, Motherfucker."
2. Internet Guy #1: "Moron... your(sic) not very good at reading... followed by 

let's talk a minute. I think I may have jumped on you to soon about your tactics.

Chris, I would like to talk with you about some of your cases. although we may not agree on some things, I agree that the justice system is BADLY BROKEN!!!! You can email me at.... xxxxxxx
3. Internet Guy #2 Well, hell.  I really appreciate the reply.  I did a lot more research behind McKay and find it easy to conclude that Liko fled to avoid any more unnecessary harassment - can't blame him.  I look forward to seeing the movie and will definitely hit you up with any more questions. 
4. Discourse with Internet Guy #2 followed by more with #1....:



Liko Kenney  6/23/11

I'm writing you to see what your over-all goal is with the exposure of Bruce McKay and Liko Kenney. The reason why...... (see jump page)
I'm not just commenting on one of your videos is because I am looking for a good answer delivered without the defensive tactics inherent of most YouTube responses. Again, please don't confuse my questioning as being abrasive.

Was the 2003 traffic stop of Liko Kenney the first time Bruce McKay had dealt with Kenney?

Was it the only time prior to the shootings that Liko Kenney and Bruce McKay had a "run-in"?
Back to my original question, what do you intend to accomplish by exposing this scenario?
Are you an advocate for Liko's actions?
Do you think Bruce McKay got what he deserved? If so, why?

I know that inflection and tone cannot be translated to email, but I truly have a very deep interest in your fight. I think the amount of effort you have put into this is astonishing. I would just like to hear from the horse's mouth, not be a third party reading a YouTube debate.
If you feel inclined, please email me at xxxxxxxxx 
**************


Liko's lawyers and I agree, the case (and my coverage) is all about
accountability for public officials. Unlike Casey Sherman I really
don't have a vehicle that is about making money. I do anticipate
getting some speaking engagements when the movie comes out and it will
be interesting to see if or how they portray me in that given our
differences and the fact that Casey and Moody Street Pictures
de-friended me on FB because I am too outspoken, but everything I say
can be, and is, backed-up in fact.

I think 2003 was the first encounter, not sure.

What you may not know is that I was on my way to Franconia for tennis
camp in between the 2003 beat down and the final tragedy when Kelly
and her crew detained me with their bullshit indictments when I was
NAACP Legal Chair, totally knocked the wind out of my sales and such.

Had I been there for adult session there is little doubt I would have
met Liko and his friends and I would have taken action, possibly
changed the course of this pathetic history. The whole thing is so
crazy, Uncle Bill going after Liko when Liko chopped the tree down,
and Woody's wife going after him when he rattled T****** for stealing
his gun, it's all too much.

I mean Liko could have pressed charges againt Uncle Bill for slashing
his ATV tyres as well, but didn't. Bottom line is that a property
offense was IMPOSSIBLE because they all own that land jointly! Well
not anymore, there is a partition going on, but whatever you get the
point.

Liko was no angel but he also wasn't the proverbial bad guy either.

Do I condone his actions on 5/11? Sort of. Let's just say given the
entire backdrop and knowing that almost everyone in the town knew how
dirty McKay really was, you have no clue how scared Liko was when
McKay bashed him back off the road, out of sight, then ripped that
whole can of OC Spray without any verbal command, warning, nothing.

Liko should have violated the speed liimit when he pulled away from
that first stop, got to his Uncle Mike's place and he and McKay would
be alive today.

Franconia is a special place, love it up there, haven't been yet this
summer and it's pissing me off I got all kinds of bullshit in the way
but plan to make it up soon.

Feel free to chat anytime.

--
*Christopher King, J.D.*
*http://KingCast.net* -- Reel News for Real People
617.543.8085/m
617-507-8031/f*



PS: Search "Michael Paulhus + Liko Kenney" or "Paulhus + Kish"

The problem is not isolated, it is flat out pervasive and horrible.

It is this sort of LE mentality that puts people off. Ayotte allowed
Nashua PD to impersonate AG's and violate Miranda with no
consequences.

And destroy evidence.

C

- Show quoted text -


Well, hell.  I really appreciate the reply.  I did a lot more research behind McKay and find it easy to conclude that Liko fled to avoid any more unnecessary harassment - can't blame him. 
I look forward to seeing the movie and will definitely hit you up with any more questions. 
Thanks, again.
[Name withheld because of abusive jackasses like Bill Christy and Renegade Chopper]

- Show quoted text -


Solid.

That's how it works, education and rational discourse, I am posting our conversation tomorrow without direct attribution to you.

Peace brother.

C
- Show quoted text -
--

Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
http://MortgageMovies.blogspot.com -- Documenting Deceit


Right on. 
- Show quoted text -





6/29/2011

let's talk a minute. I think I may have jumped on you to soon about your tactics.

Chris, I would like to talk with you about some of your cases. although we may not agree on some things, I agree that the justice system is BADLY BROKEN!!!! You can E-mail me at [email withheld]
Not saying we will end up buddies because I truly don't respect a man that tries to justify a murder but I agree on several other things you fight for so I would love to pick your brain for a minute. I will respect you as long as you respect me.
Sent to: kingcast65

Re: let's talk a minute. I think I may have jumped on you to soon about your tactics.

Ahhhhh I think you also misread me on the whole Liko Kenney issue as well, of course we can talk.

Now I am adding this comment to the page!
Sent to: renegadechopper

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bunch of fucking assholes on this blog.