07 June 2011

KingCast asks U.S. Magistrate Landya B. McCafferty: Why did you recuse yourself in U.S. v. Issacson the minute Peter McGrath, Esq. signed on as counsel?


Your Honor, on 15 Nov 2010, Attorney McGrath signed on at Entry 87, and you recused yourself on 22 Nov. 2010 at Entry 88 one week later..... did you have a prior working relationship with Counselor McGrath? Why didn't you recuse yourself from my Free Press racial lawsuit against Kelly Ayotte?Why didn't you or any of the lawyers involved mention the fact that you worked for them and with them at McLane, Graf.... the same firm where Defendant Ayotte once toiled?

As a Judge you look up and say"By the way Mr. King you should be aware that I am staring at my former boss and co-worker across from you at Defendants' table. And oh, yes, Defendant Ayotte worked there as well. And oh yes so too did Judge Muirhead, who helped train me. Do you have any concerns about this?"

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Why did Magistrate McCafferty recuse herself in U.S. v. Issacson?

Christopher King to Brian, jennifer.parent, Jack, gmacdonald
show details 10:04 AM (0 minutes ago)

To some it might appear that you all think this whole thing is some kind of a joke.

Let me make it painfully clear: I don't joke around when it comes to my lawyering.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/06/kingcast-asks-landya-b-mccafferty-why.html

Don't any of you for one minute think you are going to sweep this one under the rug.

Attorney Cullen I will reply to your Objection later today in the overnight, along with a copy of the CD of Mr. Ridley's arrest. That would have been delivered last week but in the flurry of activity after that idiot took my lane as noted in this post:

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/06/hey-kingcast-whats-up-with-that-punk.html

I think I left the FEDEX pack on the sidewalk.

Enjoy the Day.

--
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
617.543.8085m