02 June 2011

Hey KingCast what's up with that punk-assed kid Cody Eller, you working on some flyers or what?

New KingCast Motorsports movie coming tonight, 17 Nov. 2011 and Cody Eller Courtroom video tomorrow. When I told Demented Cycles owners Kevin and Charlie Russell about how Cody Eller intentionally rammed his car into a motorcyclist and shattered his leg, their jaws just about hit the ground.


Cody Eller was indicted on 26 October, 2011 and his arraignment on First and Second Degree Assault and Reckless Conduct for intentionally running his car into William Hawksley on his Kawasaki ZX-14 is currently scheduled for 18 Nov. 2011. Once again KingCast is correct about something in American Jurisprudence, surprise, surprise. And for all of you dumb-shit meathead cross-eyed bitches at ADVRider and NESR who ganged up on me and threw me off of your silly little Lord of the Flies chat boards as you professed my ignorance on the law and on this subject, you guys can pretty much eat a dick, LOL. Fuck me with a cactus? Nah, doubtful.... it's more like fuck YOU with a cactus you cross-eyed, aptly self-named and promoted c___. At least Mr. Hawksley had someone else break his ankle you're so fucking stupid you went and broke your own hahahahaa..... but stupid is as stupid does, and that's what you get for being a low-life skank bitch though :)


Anyway, I've got an extra special photo for all of you coming up when I can get to my card reader but for now here are the background videos and the KingCast Amicus Brief urging the Prosecutors to do exactly what they did eventually do. Whether Mr. Eller actually appears at his arraignment in front of KingCast cameras or not, he eventually has to pass before my roving eye at some point even if on a Plea Arrangement, and when that moment comes, I'm going to shoot his ass with a howling straight glass 100mm or 50mm Canon, real good.


Here is the Laconia Bike Week update, passing shirts and spreading knowledge.

The green bike was my favorite of all.
iv class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">


Friday 3 June update: No Judge today to rule on my Motion to cover the trial. Should s/he for any reason shit can it there is time to appeal to Superior Court before the hearing, and we all know what the former lead Superior Court Judge Robert Lynn said...... "It's no different from WMUR coming in here."

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty, true that, so true so true.



The Cody Eller background
Kudos to the folks at Biker or Not (BON) for standing strong here. We will not suffer this sort of abuse nor suffer fools gladly. With that, I'm out for a ride and as this 6 year old video about another NH injustice implies, the Revolution will not be televised!
Update: More on that ride, courtroom video and my very ironic second car accident in 25 years below.







Ha! and as fate would have it, I have now had my second vehicular M/C accident an hour ago, last one was 25 years ago. A guy in a big black SUV took my lane, I'm on cold tires and got on the brakes a little too hard and whammo! Well not exactly whammo, an 8-10mph whammo, whatever. Fairing scrapes, turn signal a bit bent, engine cover has rash and broke the brake reservoir probably with my right hand as I went down. Small mark on my jacket and dime-sized strawberry on my left knee. Had I been 100% on my game I would have known I had an out to my left, but it's still his fault for the purposes of the claim.

"Dude you took my lane."
"Man I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
"I saw it," piped in a guy walking down the street with his lady. "I ride a Ducati and I hate it when that happens."

So then I see the guy has a commercial license and I offer him to pay up in cash to keep the points off, but it turns out he's in a company car so he can't accept my offer so off to Arbella I go. See that's the way an accident should go. But of course what Cody Eller did to William Hawksley was no accident.

Query, did he offer to help him out after he hit him?
The mind boggles.

PS: I don't want any pushback on the courtroom video either because Hillsboro Superior Court Top Judge Robert Lynn, now on the Supreme Court, ruled five (5) years ago over objection from First Amendment supposed stalwarts Orr & Reno, "It's no different than WMUR coming in here."

Do not think for one minute that KingCast is going to suffer First Amendment abuse gladly. I'm not down with that, we live in America, and in NH the Court rules expressly encourage the presence of any and all unobtrusive media. I shoot POTUS when I want to. I cover murder trials in Boston, I put my rig on a tripod, set all options to zero noise and don't move about. If I am not allowed in, I will sue. I am calling the Court tomorrow to check on my Motion, County Attorney Dennis Hogan please advise your client accordingly.

2 comments:

KingCast said...

My coverage of Cody Eller trial vis a vis your client.

Christopher King to gmacdonald, Brian
11:24 PM (8 hours ago)

Dear Attorney MacDonald:

Please advise your client accordingly.

http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2011/06/hey-kingcast-whats-up-with-that-punk.html

PS: I don't want any pushback on the courtroom video either because Hillsboro Superior Court Top Judge Robert Lynn, now on the Supreme Court, rule five (5) years ago over objection from First Amendment supposed stalwarts Orr & Reno, "It's no different than WMUR coming in here."

Do not think for one minute that KingCast is going to suffer First Amendment abuse gladly. I'm not down with that, we live in America, and in NH the Court rules expressly encourage the presence of any and all unobtrusive media. I shoot POTUS when I want to. I cover murder trials in Boston, I put my rig on a tripod, set all options to zero noise and don't move about. If I am not allowed in, I will sue. I am calling the Court tomorrow to check on my Motion, County Attorney Dennis Hogan please advise your client accordingly.

That's a fight he would do well to avoid. I have hundreds of bikers at my beck and call Sir.

cc: Brian to the extent that you may be called in to defend another First Amendment Free Press lawsuit you too should be aware of what time it is.

--
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
617.543.8085m

Christopher King said...

It's time for Justice.... and the Revolution.... will indeed be televised.

Speaking of which, take a look back 5-6 years ago when KingCast launched with this 1:24 minute short film "Live Revolution."

http://www.archive.org/details/Live_Revolution

-Gil