10 May 2011

KingCast says it is up to Judge Barbadoro to address the manifest appearance of judicial impropriety in KingCast v. Ayotte et al. with McLane, Graf former employee Landya B. McCafferty.


It goes to this Ridley Report journal entry on my Motion to Recuse McLane, Graf former employee Landya B. McCafferty. 

Meanwhile speaking of favoritism, obviously Dennis Hogan will not be the DA on his 20 year-old son's Felony A/B indictment against his 17 year-old girlfriend. Many say you cannot blame the parent and to some degree this is true.... however Attorney Hogan didn't even make Karen Thoman apologize for swatting my camera with a GOP flyer, so now I've got some flyers of my own artwork courtesy of the online community.
Pictured, l-r: County Attorney Dennis Hogan, Esq., GOP Communications Tzars and fascist pigs Ryan Williams, Di Lothrop.

The thing is, Dennis (who sometimes makes mistakes, thinking he can represent husband and wife in the same divorce action but not streaking across a football field like Austing) knows I know my shit when it comes to the First Amendment, read his email to me from 2007 when Alderman Teeboom got up with me and we got that school board restrictive speech covenant stricken after I threatened to sue them:

No comments: