02 April 2011

NH US Trustee Lawrence Sumski hates Mortgage Movies exposing Harmon Law Office potential B10 fraud, now 60 Minutes joins the fray.






Update: Busted in Illinois, 1,700 mortgage foreclosures suspended.


I walked into Judge Deasy's Courtroom Thursday just in time to hear U.S. Trustee Lawrence Sumski state for the record about widow Leslie Crepeau "Your Honor she even had a cohort running video on YouTube," as if I were the criminal instead of some of these real estate "professionals." Check my FOIA request to the U.S. Trustee, their attorney's response and my response back to them: I get the first 100 pages free so get on it, pal.

  
Meanwhile on the other end of the spectrum, a Cleveland Federal Jury finds Uri Gofman and Anthony Viola Guilty of Mortgage Fraud on $44M of fraudulent loans. I grew up in a beautiful Cleveland Heights neighborhood so I hate pigs like that, and I hate irresponsible government officials who point a finger at me instead of investigating potentially fraudulent proof of claims on Bankruptcy matters.

No comments: