07 April 2011

Kelly Ayotte's hero Greg Floyd up for parole today, KingCast and Casey Sherman have the dossier for your viewing pleasure..


Here's the Full Monty on Kelly Ayotte's coverup documents and pictures galore.

The major NH press kept it quiet and I am traveling but the KingCast network comes through again with thus SAMSUNG Galaxy post more later.

Okay it is now later and here is what Senator Kelly Ayotte hid from the American public about Greg Floyd's multiple-felony past, Mr. "I'll send you home in a body bag" himself..... and here she is dodging questions about Casey Sherman's book and screenplay of "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains." She had former U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier threaten to call the cops on me (he did actually call them I have a picture and video of it) as I stood on a public sidewalk; he lied and said it was "private property."



Board members told him they could do nothing to prevent his release in June, nine months before his sentence is up. "It would be a different story if we could," board member Alan Coburn told him
KingCast note: Floyd is still in denial, claiming "I did two years for a misdemeanor" when really there were several reasons why he was doing time, including violation of pending orders of good behavior, etc. it's all catalogued in my journals and that's why Kelly Ayotte has a vendetta against me even though we are both former Assistant State AGs. Too bad, as I told Casey today "I don't give a shit.... the facts are the facts."
After the hearing, while awaiting the arrival of the next convict, Coburn remarked of Floyd, "He's a bully, and he's never going to change."
Bonus: Watch how WMUR treats Greg Floyd with kid gloves. 


2 comments:

SHE said...

His neighbor must be thrilled.

Christopher King said...

2:50

Something like that.

Or not.

C