08 March 2011

KingCast reminder: Judge Paul Barbadoro has ruled against Kelly Ayotte.... and me.... when Ayotte and I agreed on commercial speech restrictions in America's War on Drugs.

Hahahaaa.... I've been waiting for several months now to unleash this trip down memory lane, so for those of you who say I have a vendetta against Kelly Ayotte, you can stuff it. I praise her and criticize her, just as with any other politician. Difference is, only she threatens to arrest me, and that is why I am going to take her all the way to SCOTUS where Justice Elena Kagan can take a look at things. Now of course that's all hootlarious to me because Senator Ayotte said Justice Kagan was not qualified to be on the bench.


Anyway Judge Barbadoro's decision in IMS v. Ayotte, 490 F.Supp 2d.163 (2007) was substantially overruled by 550 F3d 42 (2008) at the First Circuit and I believe the rehearing was denied in 2009. So on this issue Kelly and I both lost, then our position was vindicated. This time, in KingCast v. Ayotte et al., NH Dist. 2010-CV-501 who knows what happens..... but whatever happens you can read about it right here, and at the Nashua Telegraph but never at the Union Leader, for some reason....


Hell, I don't know.... I'm just Your Humble Narrator.

Christopher King

 to Marta.Modiglia.ryanvbarrysberwickmichael.delaneymike.delaneyreporterRipholdenHousePublicWor.david.cotephil.prestonfranpotterrobert.thompsonnancy_elliottsilvawards589jeffbrownenhrick.watrouswill.smithgrichardsonnixonraichelawrh.roweAnn.RicepmceacherninfoAndrew.Paparel.
show details 5:25 PM (7 minutes ago)
Good Day Counselors,

You had better pray you get SJ out of this because I can think of a million reasons I can get this 2007 post in before a Jury and once that happens they are going to see that I praised Kelly even after Marty and her bullshit attempts to PUT ME IN PRISON.

Then she still threatens me with arrest, that's evil and that's why I say she is Devil incarnate. Some folks expect me to keep a Civil Tongue about all of that but that's not going to happen, she blew that chance long ago and she has no one to blame except herself for her negative attitude.

That is all.

Carry on.
--
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
617.543.8085m

No comments: