13 March 2011

KingCast presents: More cheap fun with the Canon SX20 IS at Copley Square.

I posted this once before, great stuff perfect light that day I was late somewhere but no way could I  pass on this. It's only got a little contrast work on it and a touch of saturation, I was standing at Kinko's, more accurately sitting on the 650R, seen here in quiet repose at the NH Supreme Court. Dig the gargoyles they are hootlarious. 

Now Trinity Church my housemate tells me, drills its own water, nice and green. Meanwhile NH AG cum U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte blew it when she could have filed a ready-made amicus brief in Mass v. EPA, 127 U.S. 1438 (2007), yet some people question me for questioning her, what a bunch of idiots. Her own damn Senior Attorney said she should have signed on read the emails you will see only here at KingCast.net

No comments: