27 March 2011

KingCast and Mortgage Movies loose giant smirk and ask "What in the hell happened to NAACP v. Ameriquest?"


Ameriquest.....Allegations of unlawful discrimination and mortgage fraud, tsk, tsk, tsk..... Defendant filed Motions to Dismiss and were denied..... back in 2009. The case as linked has disappeared so I will repost it by morning. Heck here it is now. Since then we don't know whatever happened as to settlement or subsequent litigation I defy anyone to readily discover anything more about it as the case has fallen into a black abyss so to speak... but whites are effected by corruption too!


That reminds me I have to send out the hard copies of the pending FOIA request to the U.S. Trustee's Office since they are ignoring potential B10 Mortgage Fraud against Leslie Crepeau in NH. Y'all pull up a chair, get some popcorn started, read up and watch the movie.


Ameriquest: Goin' over like a led zeppelin, a real heartbreaker, baby..... Live at Earl's Court... I love Earl's Court, the most Euro hangout I saw in England. Anyway, we could eradicate this sort of corruption if we could just join hands... if we could just, if we could just....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like "Communication Breakdown".

Christopher King said...

1:31:

It's Always the Same....

....Drive me insane.....

Christopher King said...

Gotta put these these things In the Light.

C

Anonymous said...

New to your blog... Loved your cartoon: "what's a nigger like you...!" I am an African American Sister (we're all Africans last I knew... ) who happens to be treated better because of the color of my skin. My first impression is happiness to see your work, and to find a brother who shares my passion for social justice and the courage to pursue it. Amen! I hope your work is as wonderful as it seems at first "blush".... Yeah, pun intended Bro, with Respect and Gratitude, Anon

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Misquoted you! Apologies! Your cartoon's subtitle is "What the hell you doin' on line? You know damn well the white man ain't invent these sophisticated..." :) Thanks again, from Anon!

Christopher King said...

Hey hey thank you, meant to post earlier!

Boondocks rocks.

Shoot me an email.

kingjurisdoctor@gmail.com

C