08 March 2011

Aceonline Schools helps students pursue the American Dream.

I attended traditional schools and graduated from Case Western Reserve School of Law some time ago, I drop in from time to time and this photo is from last summer. As to when I graduated, don't remind me how long ago, LOL. But increasingly millions of Americans are finding that online degree and supplemental programs provide a viable alternative to establishing the educational background you need to make that next career move. I know for fact that one of my brothers-in-law changed his career path in his early 40s, studied online and is now a Series 6 financial planner.

Ace Online Schools can research the strongest paralegal schools before you make an informed judgment. Ace Online cannot guarantee that you will take part in a double homicide case that ends up on the Hollywood Big Screen but you can pay your bills and raise a family and be proud of your accomplishments. When you go there tell them the KingCaster sent you!

1 comment:

KingCast said...

From Aceonline:


I was reading....


.....and had a comment.

Your blog is a really great resource for learning about a wide range of first amendment issues and events throughout the United States. You've provided tons of information on many aspects of this amendment....