09 February 2011

김종인 Prof,Jong In (@ProfessorJIKim) is now following KingCast Tweets, and I am honored.

"If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give advice," he writes. I like it.


I have only had the privilege of knowing one Korean person well in the United States, a gentleman by the name of Dan Pak, we attended Hawken School together and he was a chill pup that's for sure. I will get up with him later today as I see he is doing great things for the Human Condition in the medical community. Here is an exquisitely-produced Wonkwang University video. As I stated the other day, it's not about the raw numbers of people who follow me at this point, I am still new to Twitter. It is about the quality of people who follow me, and as time goes on my relevance will become increasingly important in the World Market of Ideas because I stand for Open Government, as evidenced by my YouTube KingCast65 videos.
So you can't keep me down, despite the fact that supposed liberal open forums like Daily Kos and Firedoglake found reason to kick me off of their pages because my diaries consisted of documenting the bogus criminal charges brought by NH AG cum U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte. Now sure enough these same forum boards are recognizing what I told them years ago, and I am now a panelist at the New England News and Press Annual Trade Convention (para. 2) fascinating isn't it. Or merely KingCastic :)


PS: In case you haven't noticed, my friends at Wikipedia inform that Hyundai has become a World Leader in personal and commercial transport, and I would drive a Sonata or a Genesis Coupe in a heartbeat not only because they are great cars, but to keep the (formerly) Major Brands honest. Haven't heard of any unintended acceleration investigations regarding Hyundai have you? Exactly.

No comments: