Cross post @ Living Lies, "Why Judges don't want to rule for borrowers." Living Lies is an amazing resource for anyone seeking to learn about America's fraudulent mortgage industry. As noted in this Living Lies journal entry, "Good Video on KingCast: Pretenders Painted into a Corner,"
I have not had time to run a full title search myself but I am considering hiring a title search company to do so because of the allegations Ms. Ingress raises in her email to me:
- Merrimack assigned it to Option One on 11/1/05, 1 1/2 months after closing on 9/15/05 (that assignment was not recorded at the registry);
- Merrimack assigned it to Option One again on 1/12/07 it was notarized on 6/11/07 and not recorded until 7/19/07 (that assignment was backdated by 6 months);
- Option One assigned it to AHMSI on 7/1/08 (that assignment was never recorded at the registry);
- Merrimack assigned it to Wells Fargo as Trustee... on 4/28/09 but didn't register it until 10/27/09 (that assignment was backdated by 6 months);
- Sand Canyon assigned it to Wells Fargo as Trustee... on 8/25/10 and recorded it on 9/7/10
I figured this adverse decision would happen, as Judge Diane Nicolosi has been party to some other shady endeavors involving Arthur Ginsberg, she was allegedly involved with NH High Court Chief Justice Linda Dalianis in sua sponte changing the threshold for legal complaints in NH. See the video at the bottom of this entry from the NH Supreme Court rubber stamp confirmation hearings. Judge Nicolosi is a named Defendant in NH Dist. 2010-CV-452 that saw every local Federal Judge recuse. Nicolosi writes, "For the Reasons stated in their motion and in their reply...."
All across the Country a New Day is dawning and mortgage companies, service companies and lenders are being held to reasonable standards. As Living Lies points out, this means that Judges like New York Bankruptcy Judge Robert Grossman are holding that MERS is illegal. Here is Alan Ginsberg on the mic:
PS: Is this Merrrimack Mortgage? I'll run the ip addy.
Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States, 4 returning visits