10 February 2011

KingCast presents: His Black History Month NENPA short film and related legal studies in what makes a journalist in 2011, vis a vis KingCast v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte, GOP, Nashua PD NH Dist. 2010-CV-501.

(Ink)Spot the difference, right? New Hampshire is about 40 years behind the times. That's what you get when you've got Uncle Ruckus running Friends of Kelly Ayotte.

I'm going into production from now until tomorrow morning when the 2011 Annual Conference begins. I will be up all night sipping yerba mate and getting ready to light this puppy up like a molotov cocktail. Here are your background NENPA posts and a Motion for Sanctions against uber high-powered Nixon Peabody lawyer Gordon MacDonald and here is today's Motion for Leave to Reply to Defendants' attempts to whitewash the record and to avoid acknowledging the fact that the NH GOP ordered racist white Nashua Police Officer James Hargreaves to drive me right out of the entire Crown Plaza Hotel, see below. Such action is probative of not only GOP and Tea Party hatred and contempt for the Free Press in contemporary American Society, but of unlawful and mean-spirited racial animus as well, given the "acrimonious history" between NH AG cum U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte and me. That stems from another attempt to expose injustice when I was NAACP Legal Chair of Southern New Hampshire. I won those cases too.


PS: Another primary topic: Joanna Marinova v. Boston Herald, 2010-CV-1316

Amanda Karakoudas

 to me
show details Feb 5 (4 days ago)
Hello Mr. King,

I'm a current student studying journalism at Boston University, and I've read a lot of your comments/blog posts and watched your videos about the Marinova v. Herald case in 2010. After doing a lot of online research, I can't seem to find the final ruling of the court. Do you know the current status of this libel case? I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Amanda Karakoudas

No comments: