15 January 2011

Uncle Ruckus and KingCast demonstrate how the government scrubs valuable documents from the Internet for Kelly Ayotte.

This here's your Uncle Ruckus.... Now even though The Internet wasn't designed for no folks like me I can still learn y'all sumpin' 'bout the Kelly Ayotte "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains" coverup and why she oughtta' be disbarred. This week I done showed you how everyone cleared the lane for Greg Floyd and Jared Loughner. Now let me take y'all back in the Day to the OC Spray on Sarah and the Bruce McKay files I had to sue to obtain, and the violence against women journal entry. Now y'all see where us type of peoples ain't had no common sense to host them there linked documents straight from Blogger so the gub'ment done got 'em yanked from a subservient Internet host. But Uncle Ruckus got all them documents kept right here in his fireproof Mosler, see 'cos that what a smart darky does.....

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

And no, I do not have any ironclad proof the the government had those documents docked, just a rebuttable inference given that other non political items from the same host at the same time still stand.