04 January 2011

KingCast request for interview with Lee, Levine & Bowser on their Felonious client, eMusic CEO Adam Klein.

Dear Attorney Lee or Managing Partner:

I see that you have been quite busy reading my materials, as noted in yesterday's journal entry containing the South African Fraud Conviction documents relative to eMusic CEO Adam Klein.


While I think the record is clear I would love to conduct an interview with you or with your client regarding these matters. You are free to limit the point of inquiry to the Boumat cases, but you are of course free to comment on the pending child support matters as well. That's how I operate here at KingCast.net. If I make an allegation about someone or something it is well-researched, and I offer everyone the full opportunity to respond. The same goes for Attorneys Dener and Ouellette so they are cc'd here as well.



Please advise.
Christopher King, J.D.
617.543.8085m
KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

3:50p -- No assent to interview, guess they're too busy wondering what the larger implications are about this public disclosure, and trying to figure out how to shut it down (too late) and how to keep KingCast cameras from reporting the next developments (can't do that, either so they might as well submit to an interview, natch).

-The KingCaster.