11 January 2011

KingCast presents: New movie to show Tea Party Kelly Ayotte's hero Greg Floyd is just like Sarah Palin's hero Jared Lee Loughner.

First: Greg Floyd picture gallery and video.

Second: About the forthcoming Hollywood movie adaptation of "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains."

Casey Sherman and I (relevant background entry) had an exchange, some of which is captured in this entry. He assured me the movie would show Senator Kelly Ayotte's dereliction of duty and failure to investigate as noted in the KingCast65 YouTube movie at bottom. 
Note: As he gave me a hug at a Nashua NH campaign rally Vice President Biden told me when "If I am elected I will make sure these types of people are vigorously prosecuted...." Yet nothing has happened and I have approached U.S. Attorney Ray Chabra so many times (stop and read this, folks) I knows my gait as I walk down the hallway to his office. The movie should be up tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, this one is going to be a doozy. 
Greg Floyd was a known risk to Law Enforcement, including then-NH AG cum U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte, who covered it all up and cleared this multiple felon for the murder of Liko Kenney in 24 hours. He then went out and criminally threatened his frail, elderly female neighbor with a gun. Arresting LE and I are pretty cool, and one of them told me "Greg Floyd is a racist whack job, and he will kill again."

If the Feds had taken steps to charge him under 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) 12 years ago when the Grafton County Court asked them for intervention (docs coming) we might not have this problem. But the Feds passed -- the Grafton County Superior Court Docket Sheet on Case No. 98-S-242 clearly reflects that the U.S. Attorney's office failed to respond to the same inquiry made ten (10) years ago. They 

again passed on charging him in 2009 when he turned in yet another weapon. The Statute is 5 years guys, as a former State AAG I respectfully ask that you take action before Hollywood shows you up.

Greg Floyd and Jared Lee Loughner are both coddled by Tea Party politicians like Kelly Ayotte and Sarah Palin as I noted in this entry. Here is what Kelly Ayotte hid about Greg Floyd, and here is his rap sheet. Moreover, I know that in the following Affidavit (scrubbed from the Internet I will have to repost it) Greg Floyd threatened a school admin with "Mind your business.... I know where you live and the route you take home, and if you're not careful they will take you home in a body bag."

Makes you wonder if he knew the route Liko Kenney took home as well.
Easton Police Chief Robert Every in a Search Warrant Affidavit,

"All of us have made mistakes in our lives; in Mr. Floyd's case the behavior extends beyond a mistake; there is a pattern, a pattern of past violence, paranoid behavior and excessive anger. While no one can predict the future, I feel Mr. Floyd is capable of showing up at Lafayette Elementary School or at a neighbor's house with an automatic weapon..."
From Louchner classmate Lynda Sorenson 14 June 2010:
"We have a mentally unstable person in the class that scares the living crap out of me. He is one of those whose picture you see on the news, after he has come into class with an automatic weapon. Everyone interviewed would say, Yeah, he was in my math class and he was really weird. I sit by the door with my purse handy. If you see it on the news one night, know that I got out fast..."

1 comment:

Christopher King said...


Man-oh-man you are correct. You may or may not know that I like to shoot guns from time to time but if I could make them all go away except hunting rifles and assure that the Bad Guys wouldn't have them, I would. Anyway another issue is actual enforcement of the existing laws, out here in New England Tea Party Kelly Ayotte's hero Greg Floyd as a multiple felon (PCP sales, stole Virgin Mary Statue in Georgia) has been in complete violation of 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) ten years ago,


After he was found guilty of criminal threats against a law enforcement officer that NH State Court asked the Feds what to do when he petitioned to have his guns sent back and the Feds did nothing.

I asked then Senator Biden about it and he said the Obama-Biden Administration would enforce such laws, but Floyd was again in violation of the law in 2009 when he turned in a gun AFTER Ayotte cleared him in the murder of Liko Kenney and Floyd went on to criminally threaten his neighbor with a gun. He had to turn in that gun and thus can still be prosecuted under 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(1) right effin' now..... but I have gone to U.S. Attorney's office (Roy Chabra, Boston) about 10 times and NO RESPONSE.

Watch the movie and cry.