28 December 2010

Today's Fractured Fairy Tale: Dan Mullen and KingCast chillin' at the spot.

And in today's episode we find one-half of New Hampshire's Dastardly Duo (no not Natasha but Kelly Ayotte) hanging out at the Boylston Street Mac Store, The spot for me was Capital Access TV where I laid out a First Amendment - Open Government manifesto as well as any talking head could possibly do it, at 22:50 onward.


The spot for Dan Mullen -- still subject to the pending Rule 3.3 Ethics Complaint for lying about me -- was at the Mac Store. And it will be anywhere I want it to be.


Here's a nice October 2008 journal entry about Kelly Ayotte and Open Government in which the Union Leader editorial "Killers at large, AG's office silent." dresses Ms. Kelly right on down, but not nearly as thoroughly as I do. Anyway Dan, be careful what you cook in the oven, sometimes it might just explode on you:


No comments: