15 December 2010

KingCast set to appear on NH Capital Access TV with Denis Goddard and Lydia Harman; discussion on KingCast v. Ayotte, GOP & Nashua PD and other Civil Rights and Media matters.

I've got to finish my Memoranda Contra Motions to Dismiss and my Motion for Rule 11 Sanctions today in KingCast v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte, GOP and Nashua PD2010-CV-501 so that will be an all day project, but meanwhile I have to figure some things out. Capital Access is a high-quality show and I am thrilled to join the ranks of State Rep. Vaillancourt, Attorney Kirk Simoneau, forer U.S. Treasury wonk Bob Bestani, U.S. Senate Candidate Jim Bender, activist and videographer Carla Gericke, (remember Maryland biker Anthony Graber and gun-toting Trooper David Uhler?). If a trooper cleared leather like that on me across the dash of my Ninja he'd be facing a lawsuit I'll say that much.

And I roll video of LE all the time, here's one in Mass, they look me up and know better than to charge me with that bullshit, they've already made their run on me and lost it years ago when I was NAACP Legal Chair in Southern NH.

Anyway yah, I just got the invite, have to work on the timing as Scott Hyman's case (video) FINALLY has a hearing after he and his former neighbors prevailed to the tune of $1.7M against the Hemlock Association in Lakeville, MA after the urine, feces, busted windows and Swastikas came to town. Now the stall game comes with Motions for New Trial and JNOV, when the objection set forth by the Defense Counsel actually point to possible malpractice, if anything. If Richard Serkey didn't want testimony coming in about the Bad Acts then he should have objected but I'm 99% certain he didn't. Anyway, all dude wanted to do was build a house on a quiet island and chill, and they screwed him mercilessly, someone burned him out of his nearby home, and FOX-TV stopped covering the case, but I had a copy of their old coverage and used it with attribution, hahahahaaaa....

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

Note: I took the 5-6 slot. I might only be able to snap a pic or two of the Hyman hearing and clear out :(