21 December 2010

KingCast sees MBF Leasing lawsuits proceeding all over the Country, but big business dupe and racist NH AG Kelly Ayotte ignored my complaints about these scumbags.

Visit my friends at Merchant Point of Sale.com, 26,000 others have.

And I do mean scumbags. MBF Leasing are absolute scumbags, but I guess Kelly Ayotte didn't care about my complaint against them here as noted in the Kelly Ayotte legacy post in NH because (mutually inclusive):

1. I'm black and she is a racist.
2. The victims I tried to help are largely Indian.
3. She is a big business dupe, look at her contributors.
4. She is a big business dupe, as noted by the fact that at least one of her $10K plus contributors, Taxmasters, is being sued by the Texas AG watch the FOX News video.
Clean up Washington and back door politics, please.

And this two-bit hypocrite had the nerve to go after Paul Hodes for accepting Charlie Rangel's money, gosh she is a loathsome creature.

Final Amended Complaint of Just Film, Inc. v. MBF Leasing, Read the 29 November 2011 Decision quite favorable to Plaintiffs (link to Ruling)  and watch this 2009 WABC video out of New York, "Class Action Anger."

Kelly Ayotte makes a horrible choice for a U.S. Senator, and her legal staff isn't pleasing me too much either, just a bunch of folks from McLane, Graf busy influence peddling with its former staff attorneys, some of whom are presiding over my Free Press/Racial lawsuit, KingCast v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte, GOP and Nashua PD NH Dist. 2010-CV-501 (Complaint + Pending Memoranda).

And given what I do as an online documentary film maker, I will be in touch with Just Film tomorrow. I miss the days of BW film photography.
I can't believe Kelly Ayotte is allowed to present herself as such a great family person -- look at her website picture, throwing her children into the political fray -- when her political values repeatedly lack integrity and her hatred of Free Press and Open Government is antithetical to everything we teach children in school. And she lets bad cops assault and terrorize women, even with a knife. She sucks. This post is my Holiday Gift to America, for more on Kelly run her name on my YouTube channel KingCast65.


Christopher King said...

And I tried to settle my case against Friends of Kelly Ayotte but they want to play.

Well as they say in my favorite sport,

"Play shall be continuous."

Christopher King said...

Just off the telly with Just Film, now they and many others know what a dirtbag Kelly Ayotte really is.

The beatings will continue until the morale improves.

And with her it never will, so it will be one of my duties incumbent of the Fourth Estate to notify appropriate parties as to her Dereliction of Duty throughout her political career, same way the establishment folks have their ways of communicating about me.

Difference is, they do their communications in private, I put mine right out in the open.

-The KingCaster.