23 December 2010

KingCast says to Kelly Ayotte, GOP and Nashua PD: "Top O' the morning, Counselors, here are my Amended Memoranda in Opposition, do you have that Go-to-Hell letter ready for me yet?"

Dear Attorneys Middleton, Parent, Gordon and Cullen:

I filed my Memoranda this morning. I awaited your response yesterday to the issue you raised about the permanency of hyperlinks in the documents for the Record, as I made certain to address your concerns by embedding Exhibits 1 and 2, as seen here. With that having been said, I await your formal letter to me on:

1. How you believe it is appropriate to move for Sanctions or Attorney Fees on me for responding to your Motions to Dismiss, which by necessity engaged my response and which are specious in and of themselves;

2. How you believe it is appropriate to move for Sanctions or Attorney Fees on me for inquiring about the level of contacts between Magistrate Judge McCafferty and McLane, Graf employees, when Jack Middleton was her boss and Kelly Ayotte's boss, and when Jennifer Parent worked alongside Kelly Ayotte and Jack Middleton was also her boss;

3. How you believe you are entitled to Sanctions or Attorney Fees for me pointing out the frivolity of your filings in my Rule 11 Motion.

Now I may well temporarily withdraw or suspend my Rule 11 Motion, only because I don't need any rulings from an adverse Court impeding our Journey to SCOTUS, but before I do that I would truly enjoy reading your letter.

Please advise,
Christopher King, J.D.
KingCast.net-- Reel News for Real People.

4 comments:

Christopher King said...

8:22 a.m., straight outta' the box!

They wanted the fight, I told them, they're going to get the fight. My positions are solid and I will not be intimidated by these Big Law Firms with Substantial Court Connections.

People need to rise up, stand firm and say:

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

That's the News I'm Broadcasting.

-Howard Beale

Beale: I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth; banks are going bust; shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter; punks are running wild in the street, and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it.

We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat. And we sit watching our TVs while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be!

We all know things are bad -- worse than bad -- they're crazy.

It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out any more. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we're living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, "Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials, and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone."

Well, I'm not going to leave you alone.

I want you to get mad!

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot. I don't want you to write to your Congressman, because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street.

All I know is that first, you've got to get mad.

You've gotta say, "I'm a human being, goddammit! My life has value!"

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell,

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!!"

Michael Holman said...

You know I have done everything I can, in my power, to regain my families rights after NH and Ayotte lynched us (pun intended). I am standing, much to their dismay.

Christopher King said...

As I promised, everything about this case except settlement negotiations will occur right out in the Open, a concept that Senator Ayotte knows nothing about.

And as they don't want to settle because it is too important for them to have control over the media, everything in the case is subject to publication.

Thereby vitiating some measure of control they have over the media.

Nice.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

The Wiki hater showed up here:

I see you are looking in on Christmas Day, and you are looking at all the places I've posted the video.

Fairpoint Communications (71.168.100.162) [Label IP Address]

7 visits starting at:
25th December 2010 06:18:23

You locked me out, you're sure of your position, why bother coming back to me?

Because you know you're a fokker that's why.

And I relish the opportunity to tell more people all about you and your bullshit, you nameless coward.

-The KingCaster.