27 December 2010

KingCast presents 28 U.S.C. §455 McLane, Graf Organizational Chart of Substantial Contacts with Judge Landya B. McCafferty in KingCast v. Ayotte, NH Dist. 2010-CV-501.

Update: Kelly Ayotte responds -- try again guys Justice Kagan is going to love this:
I'll post the whole document and my reply including the org chart later tonight, but meanwhile Defendant Ayotte issued a response that references the WRONG USC section: Plaintiff did not know about the conflict ab initio, otherwise he would have filed under 28 U.S.C. §144. But there are two distinct statutes involved, so Plaintiff will now educate Defendants to the fact that they cannot now blame Plaintiff for not knowing something he could not have known prior to hearing, particularly given the fact that Nashua PD Defense Counsel Brian Cullen told him Mary Tenn was defending Kelly Ayotte, hence this 26 October 2010 journal entry warning her about the "win at all costs" mentality espoused by her would-be client.
Seriously, one well-respected area attorney just told me "Jesus, King, you didn't even fucking know......" 
Defendant counsel Jack Middleton et al. want to play games..... well they can say hello to my Little Friend:
Well before I get there, let me remind you that Miss Kelly said that Justice Kagan's views were fringe and ridiculous, but in a while Justice Kagan will have a chance to evaluate whether Kelly Ayotte's position on threatening to arrest a diligent black reporter at publicly-avertised events on commericial property subject to State and Local licensing and permitting is fringe and ridiculous.

May it please the Court: Defense Counsel have threatened to move for Attorney Fees and to move to Strike any and all references Plaintiff KingCast made with respect to the fact that KingCast should have been informed of a potential Conflict of Interest mandating 28 U.S.C. §455 recusal of Magistrate Judge Landya McCafferty, who sided with Defendants on every single issue of fact in the 2 November, 2010 TRO Hearing. Plaintiff should have been notified to avoid the appearance of partiality, see related case law in the email chain at Exhibit 2.

I feel comfortable in my position and look forward to a full and fair hearing on the merits and any and all challenges that may present themselves at subsequent Courts of Appeal.
Christopher King, J.D.

PS: Perhaps Judge LaPlante properly recused himself because he may be the same Normand LaPlante who contributed $1,000.00 to Friends of Kelly Ayote, but more likely his father.


Christopher King said...

Christopher King to Brian, jennifer.parent, jack.middleton, gmacdonald, bcc:
show details 2:45 PM (5 minutes ago)

Documented Org Chart showing potential presence of substantial contacts and influence between McLane, Graf and Hon. Landya B. McCafferty


I see that you have yet to send me the "formal letter" you noted last week, so I thought I might take this time to elucidate my position a tad:


You might want to be certain to go ahead and include this org chart when you move for Attorney Fees in your Memoranda in Opposition to my Motion for Disclosure because if you don't, I'm going to include it in my Reply Memorandum. And yes, I find it hard to believe that no one from McLane, Graf issued supportive letters or commentary for Her Honor's ascension to the bench, and I find it hard to believe that she did not cite to her experience with McLane, Graf as part of her qualifications in the vetting process.

Remember, I was trying once again to be the nice guy, just asking a few questions here. Well the more I seek answers on my own the more I see that my concerns are validated.

Very truly yours,
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People

Christopher King said...

I love it. Kelly Ayotte said Justice Kagan was "Unqualified" to sit on the High Court.

From Ayotte's own page.

Thing is, she is wrong.

Further thing is, Kelly is Unqualified to sit as a U.S. Senator.

-The KingCaster.

PS: Now whether or not Justice Kagan recuses herself I don't know. What I do know is that this case is going to expose a whole lot of things that need to be exposed.

Christopher King said...

Christopher King to Brian, jennifer.parent, jack.middleton, gmacdonald, bcc:
show details


Do you honestly believe that I should have somehow known about the level of contacts before the hearing, when Attorney Cullen had told me that Mary Tenn was defending this case?

And besides, that would fall under 28 U.S.C. 144, not 455. Again, I see no turnip trucks nearby.


I look forward to years of work on this case.

Very truly yours,

Christopher King, J.D.

Christopher King said...

All of their words are just BS on a page, ignoring all the major issues (they never address whether McLane, Graf helped Her Honor get to the bench in any way, or any of her continuing association with McLane, Graf attorneys) and just float the Big Name out there and get everything they want.

I've seen it all before and that's why I'm making the Record tight.

I have outbriefed them and presented cases directly on point -- something they can't do or they would have done it already -- and wait until you see me out write them again later tonight or tomorrow morning on this point.