24 December 2010

KingCast calls attention back to the fact that NH AG Kelly Ayotte's office never produced any fingerprint analysis in the Franconia shooting tragedy.

Update 30 Dec. Gawl-Damn the pigs got this image removed from the Internet too! 


That's why I photograph things myself and put them up off my own computer on blogger, they will stop and nothing to hide the Truth.


That is because I'm 99% certain that Gregory Floyd's prints are all over Liko Kenney's second magazine that Floyd loaded to make it appear that Liko was trying to load it, thus giving Floyd a reason to shoot him.

We already know Greg Floyd went home with Liko Kenney's live round in his pocket, there's pretty much only one way that's going to happen folks...... and if you don't know, you don't need to be reading this journal.

We already know Floyd changed his story -- in Kelly Ayotte's own investigative files mind you -- 3 times from "I shot him within 4 seconds" to "I spoke with him, I told him, put the gun down you don't want to die," etc. etc. all falsities that Kelly Ayotte's office made up and inserted to the record for CYA purposes.

Lastly, we already know that major media has the same information I had, yet not one of them discusses these matters. Interesting, n'est-ce pas?

No comments: