24 December 2010

KingCast asks, "Where's the Go-to-Hell letter from Friends of Kelly Ayotte, GOP and Nashua PD?"

Well sports fans, remember the original journal entry on this matter from three (3) days ago in which I requested that Defendants follow through with the formal letter they promised, when they said they were going to have the Court spank me for asking about the level of contacts between McLane, Graf and Judge McCafferty? 
Still nothing.


Christopher King

 to gmacdonaldBrianjennifer.parentjack.middleton
show details 12:38 PM (0 minutes ago)


Good Day Counselors:
I reiterate my concerns relative to your promises to forward me a formal letter as to why you believe my Rule 11 Motion for Sanctions is subject to Rule 11, and why you believe you are entitled to Attorney Fees relative to my Demand for Disclosure and my Memoranda in  Opposition to your Motions to Dismiss.
I personally spoke with the case manager yesterday and informed her that I may be inclined to withdraw the Rule 11 Motion for Sanctions and I told her that I was waiting for the formal letter you promised on that matter (and which is required before you file for Sanctions) before I withdraw it.
I note that I filed the Demand for Disclosure on 10 December, 2010 and as such, your responses relative thereto would be due forthwith. You may not think it matters that Jack Middleton was Judge McCafferty's boss, or that Kelly and Attorney Parent worked at the same firm, and that Judge McCafferty has ongoing contacts with members of the same firm, but I do..... and so does every single attorney I have spoken with about this matter. 
It should have been disclosed, period. And the failure to do so only adds to the appearance of partiality.


Please advise.

--
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
617.543.8085m

No comments: