19 November 2010

Sarah Palin Slams Michelle Obama in Racially Charged Passage From New Book

Yah well the problem is, Palin's buddies McCain and Senator-Elect Kelly Ayotte have a history of unlawful discrimination against reporters based on viewpoint and racial identification, hence the Federal Lawsuit NH Dist. 2010-CV-501, removed from Hillsborough Superior.

You can't pick and choose your reporters when you open an event to the public, advertise it, and hold it on commericial property subject to permitting and licensing by the state. The NAACP v. Thompson line of cases says so. I can't get on the dais, but I can be there and observe and report.

I'll handle the Oral Args in NH and 1st Circuit Court of Appeals, I have a friend licensed at SCOTUS for the rest if we go there, and I believe we will.

Christopher King, J.D.

No comments: