02 November 2010

The Official Kelly Ayotte Senate victory video.


Gordon MacDonald, Esq. (GOP) and Brian Cullen, Esq. (Nashua PD, up against my buddy Peter Webb, a genius lawyer) enjoy a brief respite in the Action in KingCast v. Ayotte et al, soon to be Christopher King, J.D. v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte et al. That's David Ridley doing his thing, putting a camera near someone who isn't even a public figure, and he doesn't even flinch. Why does Kelly Ayotte flinch at me? Is it because she stumbled and violated Civil Procedure rules in our First First Amendment scuffle in which I prevailed over her when I was NAACP Legal Chair? She sought to curb my First Amendment Rights there as well, you newbies word search "visual body cavity search" on this blog. 


As noted in this evening's Elena Kagan post, a win on the TRO issue isn't going to make this case go away any time soon, there's way too much persuasive case law from several other states and way too many public policy issues to hash out. Along the way people will increasingly ask "why is it do damn important for the GOP to gerrymander its press pools?"

Which is why I offered them a compromise and agreement as noted in the Fn to the linked post, but hey sometimes all you can do is warn someone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Senator-elect Ayotte!

Christopher King said...

Indeed!

I've be congratulating her as well, by sending a quick note to SCOTUS Justice Kagan and the entire Senate.

Peace out, glad we agree!

-The KingCaster.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't matter, her victory is bittersweet. I will be victorious in getting her before a Federal Court for her participation in the lynching of my families rights...promise!

Christopher King said...

PS: I am allowed to be an assertive reporter, unlike the shills at WMUR. I am allowed to respectfully criticize the Court as well, and what I didn't like yesterday from Judge McCafferty was that she didn't give full attention to the fact that Nashua PD Lieutenant John Fisher is repeatedly talking to me while I am already complying with his Orders. I'm on the damn sidewalk, and there are other white people closer to a backing car than I am, yet he is trying to distract me at the behest of fascist pig Kelly Ayotte and her campaign. Watch the Mexican Standoff video, with that Fascist Flip-Flop John McCain.

Then former U.S. Marshal Steve Monier tries to say that there was some kind of threat implied by my presence, but that's complete crap because nobody is scared of me, I even have a quick chat with a white stringer at 7:00. This guy cracks me up, I even called him over after a rally and personally spoke with him about motorcycles, weight loss, etc. the guy knows damn well I'm not going to hurt anybody or invade personal space. I'm going to get all the raw video ready for the Defendants because they were crying in Court yesterday that I wasn't showing the whole picture. Well guys when you get the whole picture just remember: You asked for it.

And remember guys: None of this matters, the case is going to SCOTUS anyway on a Conflict of Laws between the States on Private Property/Limited Public Forum and a Federal Question. All in Due Time.

Diane R said...

Nice video, Chris. A moment of relief from the wave of voter stupidity that just passed through New Hampshire. Get me outta here!

Christopher King said...

6:53
Word.

Hang in there my Sister!

C