05 November 2010

KingCast never met a First Amendment podium he didn't like. Yah, I won, with the help of Alderman Teeboom.

You see, in this instance Bennett is arrogant too, just like Kelly and the GOP, he didn't even respond to my request for legal opinion because he thought it was so "in the bag." But as NAACP v. Thompson,  648 F.Supp. 195 D.Md.,1986 shows (actual case at leagle) I've got a certifiable constitutional question, the Court can take Judicial Notice that the VFW and Crowne Plaza have to have State and Local permits (liquor, lodging, food & beverage) to operate. And the law is exactly as I urged the Court to adopt earlier this week distinguishing the Kay NH case because I'm not looking to participate, rather to observe and to ask a coupla' questions. See Invisible Empire of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, Maryland Chapter v. Town of Thurmont, MD. 700 F.Supp. 281 (1998) (at leagle). Yah they got KKK in MD and they got friends in NH too, run a search for "Niggermania" here, and recognize that Kelly Ayotte refused to repudiate the support they give her, watch the damn Official Kelly Ayotte Senate victory video right here.

Also, my professional history with Bennett stands in opposition to any old-and-tired Defense by the Defendants that I'm in any way unprofessional in my use of the First Amendment. Of course I have to raise my voice when jackass cops and Ayotte bodyguard thugs keep talking to me while I'm trying to work, but the Joe Arpaio interview, (3:20-5:05) conducted without such jackass cops and Ayotte thugs, shows my true interview style: Cool, calm, and collected while my subject stammers and asks stupid questions.

No comments: