05 November 2010

KingCast flips the figurative, virtual bird to anyone who says "he's unprofessional when dealing with authority."

Piss on the lot of you, I'm not an unprofessional reporter, I bust on unprofessional reporters, and that's a goddamn fact so you haters, and my opposing counsel can take that notion and stick it where the sun don't shine, watch me walk and talk with Mass EOPSS Secretary Marybeth Heffernan. I'm in a close elevator with her, camera right up on her, and NO PROBLEM. I'll be entitled to show all of this when I make the argument that it was the GOP Fascists who escalated the situation, see KingCast v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte, GOP, Nashua PD NH District 2010-CV-501It's either habit evidence or business practices, whatever, there's an evidentiary Rule that covers this. Anyway the highly-esteemed professionals in that case didn't find it necessary to inform me that 2 out of 4 Defense Attorneys, the Judge and Kelly Ayotte all worked at the same damn law firm, that definitely should have been disclosed, now I have to request full disclosure because the Judge has other NH Bar ties with the same firm, McLane, Graf. Watch the movie and read my ethics complaint against Ransmeier Spellman lawyer Dan Mullen, who repeatedly lied about me to the High Court, "He's disbarred," "He wrote a fraudulent letter from the NAACP," etc. etc. what a jerk.


Anyway I only have problems because Kelly Ayotte is an FFF -- Fascist First Amendment hater. In contrast, see Joanna Marinova v. Boston Herald, 2010-CV-1316.

No comments: