18 November 2010

KingCast Notice of Errata: It was U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte's homeboy Michael Bahan who covered up Mortgage Fraud, Allie Vachon covered up my Chief Dunn Complaint.

06 August 2007

KingCast says NH AG Kelly Ayotte's office reeks of big business and government bias.


I Just finished talking with Judith, a baller at a high-powered bank, about how NH AG Kelly Ayotte failed to respond to my Wire Fraud Complaint after someone forged my signature to a mortgage and used my notary seal without my permission. They were in the process of pushing me out the door to bring in someone they knew for years after I started the company.

"That's wire fraud," she concurred in about .3 seconds. "And notary fraud. And you have an action against them directly for that."

"I know. I sued them and they settled."

And let's not forget Kelly's asbestos sellout with Casella management, nailing the little truck driver with criminal sanction (and time in jail) while negotiating a nice little settlement with Casella Waste (Mis)management, further polluting the Franconia area.
***********
This repeat post clarifies a misstatement made in my First Amended Complaint in KingCast v. Ayotte, NH GOP and Nashua PD, NH Dist. 2010-CV-501.

2 comments:

Christopher King said...

That asbestos sellout linky doesn't fire anymore because that blog disappeared entirely from the Internet, it was "NotKellyAyotteblogspot.com"

Strange, huh?

That's for another day.

-The KingCaster.

Christopher King said...

And former U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier, who threatened to call the police on me as I stood on a public sidewalk, thinks he's oh-so-smart. He's got his rambling descriptions of my puportedly-disruptive behavior, well I've got the drop on that guy all right, fabricating stories and alleged threats about negroes like Ralph Holder who dare to question the NH elite white power establishment.

You guys are gonna learn -- and I'm gonna teach you, for some of you like Senator Ayotte teach you again -- that you cannot just criminalize conduct you don't like, particularly when that conduct is a black man's exercise of First Amendment Rights to question you.

Keep on spending your money to fight me though guys.

Because every day you do more and more people get to see what complete jerks you really are. I'll bet you're wondering about the 2027 Views the first version of the lawsuit garnered on wepapers in the course of the past ten days, not to mention how many people have downloaded it and are passing it around in Word.

The True Final First Amended Complaint will eclipse that by tens of thousands as we head on down the road to SCOTUS.

-The KingCaster.