21 November 2010

KingCast chillin' with POTUS and Cape Media News, nobody threatened with arrest as U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte, GOP, Nashua PD are wont to do.

Dow Jones Local Media Group's Cape Media News are a good group of folks, earnest, Good People. 

Kelly Ayotte, I'm going to get you for what you and the GOP and Nashua PD -- who love to destroy evidence while you lie about it -- did to me. Incidentally, only 215 people have read the True Final First Amended Complaint, but +2,005 have read the First Complaint, which was incorrectly-labeled as the First Amended Complaint for a few days.


Christopher King said...

I can't wait for Oral Argument on Summary Judgment:

"Your Honor, the NAACP cases say they can't throw me out."

Ayotte/GOP/Nashua PD
"We don't care about those people, hell Your Honor we've got more support from Niggermania than KingCast does from the NAACP."

"Your Honor the President and Deval Patrick and MASS DOC/EOPS Secretary Marybeth Heffernan never threaten me, and I rolled footage of her inside an elevator."

Ayotte/GOP/Nashua PD
"We don't care about those people either.... all we care about is trying to squelch opposition at All Costs."

Well guys, welcome to KingCast.net. We're experts on Scorched-Earth Policy.

KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People.

Christopher King said...

And former U.S. Marshal Stephen Monier, who threatened to call the police on me as I stood on a public sidewalk, thinks he's oh-so-smart. He's got his rambling descriptions of my puportedly-disruptive behavior, well I've got the drop on that guy all right, fabricating stories and alleged threats about negroes like Ralph Holder who dare to question the NH elite white power establishment.

You guys are gonna learn -- and I'm gonna teach you, for some of you like Senator Ayotte teach you again -- that you cannot just criminalize conduct you don't like, particularly when that conduct is a black man's exercise of First Amendment Rights to question you.

Keep on spending your money to fight me though guys.

Because every day you do more and more people get to see what complete jerks you really are. I'll bet you're wondering about the 2027 Views the first version of the lawsuit garnered on wepapers in the course of the past ten days, not to mention how many people have downloaded it and are passing it around in Word.

The True Final First Amended Complaint will eclipse that by tens of thousands as we head on down the road to SCOTUS.

-The KingCaster.