02 November 2010

KingCast and Ridley Report observe GOP Walk of Shame, banning adverse media.

Sooooo.... you GOP Tea Party folks enjoy the ride while it lasts. Ridely Report, KingCast and other Real Investigative Journalists will be there with you to share the fun until you get drummed out of town on the Next Political Cycle :)

Hell even if the Court maintains its posture all the way through, we have a conflict in the States on a Federal Constitutional Question, so I'm making sure to place ALL of the raw footage in the file and get everything lined up so we can get a run at SCOTUS. Justice takes time, folks. It took four years for me to get these bad cops found liable for making Michael Isreal a victim of violent crime in V96-61481, watch Mr. Isreal in this KingCast vintage video.

Here is the Ridley Report Qik live feed from yesterday, for some reason it did not transfer to YouTube. The rest of KingCast v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte, 2010 CV 501 will be very interesting, and widely observed by common folk all the way to SCOTUS as noted, and you can't run that game about my conduct when all of the video is reviewed, ain't life tweet!

PS: I am allowed to be an assertive reporter, unlike the shills at WMUR. I am allowed to respectfully criticize the Court as well, and what I didn't like yesterday from Judge McCafferty was that she didn't give full attention to the fact that Nashua PD Lieutenant John Fisher is repeatedly talking to me while I am already complying with his Orders. I'm on the damn sidewalk, and there are other white people closer to a backing car than I am, yet he is trying to distract me at the behest of fascist pig Kelly Ayotte and her campaign. Watch the Mexican Standoff video, with that Fascist Flip-Flop John McCain.

Then former U.S. Marshal Steve Monier tries to say that there was some kind of threat implied by my presence, but that's complete crap because nobody is scared of me, I even have a quick chat with a white stringer at 7:00. This guy cracks me up, I even called him over after a rally and personally spoke with him about motorcycles, weight loss, etc. the guy knows damn well I'm not going to hurt anybody or invade personal space. I'm going to get all the raw video ready for the Defendants because they were crying in Court yesterday that I wasn't showing the whole picture. Well guys when you get the whole picture just remember: You asked for it.

And remember guys: None of this matters, the case is going to SCOTUS anyway on a Conflict of Laws between the States on Private Property/Limited Public Forum and a Federal Question. All in Due Time.


SHE said...

Well, you've got Andrew M. from the White House, and Elena Keagan from the Supreme Court, and of course Senator-elect Ayotte, all watching. That's all three branches of the federal government of the most powerful nation on earth, all reading your blog...

Christopher King said...

Well that's quite right!

Obama tech wonk Andrew McLaughlin is reading along.

Perhaps we should have a weekly virtual popcorn party, everyone tunes in at say, 9p. sharp every Thursday to watch the featured KingCast-Ridley movie.

I like the idea so much I'll be certain to visit the Senator at her office from time to time, I know where it is located, having been there before on the Liko Kenney matter, watch this:

Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts