10 November 2010

KingCast and Amalia Barreda are checking out racist Kelly Ayotte, the GOP & Nashua PD trying to silence a strong black investigative journalist.


Amalia Barreda is one chill pup, great reporter, great person. I keep running into her at POTUS events, Deval Patrick events, and anywhere news happens, which today was a wrap-up piece on a hijacked limo down the street from me. What an idiot, I can hear it now "No officer, that's a DIFFERENT 6-door Escalade....." Jackass.


Anyway, I know she follows Civil Rights issues well because we talked about it on site during the Scott Hyman $1.7M anti-Semitic case. Watch her in the intro to the KingCast video and then again at the end.


She looks at me incredulously when I tell her that Kelly Ayotte is still playing hard ball with me over the right to ask her a couple of questions at a publicly-advertised rally, and rightfully so. See the seminal video in NH Dist. 2010-CV-501 today, and read the First Amended Complaint tomorrow morning, right here.

1 comment:

Christopher King said...

McLane Graf -- the law firm of Kelly Ayotte, Defense Attorneys Jack Middleton and Jennifer Parent and Judge McCafferty (in the 90's) are reading late into the evening:

10th November 2010 19:30:08 Page View No referring link
kellyayottesenate.blogspot.com/2010/11/republican-senator-elect-kelly-ayotte.html